EBAY NEADS TO REVISE THERE FEEDBACK REGULATIONS SELLARS FORM A LARGE PART OF EBAY

Why is it ok for buyers to make you wait for payments , refuse to get back to you or refuse to answer emails be nasty about things THAY CAN DO IT A HUNDRED TIMES & GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE WITHOUT NAGATIVE FEEDBACK US SELLARS DONT KNOW WHAT THERE LIKE

and still sellars cannot leave negative feedback ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  

EBAYS EXCUSE

While sellers can leave a positive Feedback rating and a comment for buyers, they can t leave negative or neutral Feedback.... Negative Feedback discourages buyers from future transactions and can lead to lower sales

Seems to me that ebay only worries about there commision ,

YOU SAY IT DISCOURAGES BUYERS from making future transactions

WELL  it discourages sellars from selling on ebay because we are getting sick of idiot buyers stuffing us around and costing us money LET US LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SO OTHER BUYERS KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AND BLOCK THESE BIDDERS

I know myself & a lot of others are turning to local papers & notice board to sell our goods

I DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER  BECAUSE EBAY IS GETTING WELL KNOW FOR IGNORING PROBLEMS AS LONG AS THERE COMMISION IS COMING IN

DONT TAKE IT VOICE YOUR OPINION IF WE STAND TOGETHER MAYBE JUST MAYBE THINGS WILL CHANGE & FOR ALL YOU EBAYERS OUT THERE READING THIS THAT HAVE DONE THE WRONG THING BY SELLARS """KARMA"""

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

EBAY NEADS TO REVISE THERE FEEDBACK REGULATIONS SELLARS FORM A LARGE PART OF EBAY

It probably does effect you as well, since eBay goal really is to get more potential customers. If they had less viewers, then ultimately you will get less too..

Why do you need to know if the buyer has a history of unpaid disputes? Rather why don't you just filter them out in the first place so they can't bid on your item at all?

Or why not just require immediate payments if you are using BIN?

I hate talking to my customers and consider it a waste of my time a BIN option with immediate payment options and I have never had a slow payment since..

Message 2 of 37
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
Wow you leave a lot of reds and greys ...
Message 3 of 37
Latest reply

wow just looked thru it and the feedback he/she leaves involves alot of swearing and abuse... Like I said, this is what eBay probably wanted stop the whole site from becomming.. lol

Message 4 of 37
Latest reply

rkwm888
Community Member

what about the stupid sellers that make the buyers wait for their item while they transfer the money from their paypal to their bank account so they can post off the item

Message 5 of 37
Latest reply

So if someone is tight on money, what makes them stupid? Money in a paypal account does not pay for my postage as I refuse to use click and send etc.

Message 6 of 37
Latest reply

How does a buyer make you wait for payment? Unless you allow them longer they have  a maximum of 8 days and if you want payment earlier than that they you pretty well have to list things as immediate payment required.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 37
Latest reply

Buyers make sellers wait for payment in many ways.

Not paying means a wait of at least 8 days, and often missed sales because many people do not accept second chance offers.

That is depending on any payment method you use.

By pressing payment sent you can wait up to 2 months for that to disappear off your sales list to get a refund.

by missing time sensitive events like concert tickets you can lose a lot of money.

People asking for time to pay and then renigging on the sale are another source of lost revenue, and lost time.

Message 8 of 37
Latest reply

that's write it should be fair and balanced   buyer can leave any feedback they like

SELLERS SHOULD HAVE THE SAME OPTIONS     THEY USED TOO

I AGREE ALL EBAY CARE ABOUT IS THERE COMMISSIONS

Message 9 of 37
Latest reply

Why would sellers care if the buyer had negatives or not ?? - it doesn't help us in any way shape or form.

Unless as a seller you plan on trolling every buyers feedback to place them on your BBL.

Once a buyer has BIN an item, no amount of negative feedback can change the fact they have already purchased off you so follow the tools eBay give you and issue strikes.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 10 of 37
Latest reply