Ebay Australia unstable and buggy

Is it only me or someone else is having problems with ebay at the moment?

1. When I do multiple listings it freezes crashes and I loose last edited items sometime
  2. try to request selling limit increase and it says to fix highlighted fields but there is nothing highlighted
  3. I am trying to change my phone number and it comes up with Please provide the correct information. the only thing I can provide is my phone number which I did

This is just an abreviated list of issues I am having at the moment.

I have tried it in Chrome, Chromium, Firefox and Intrernet explorer all with the same results.

Does anyone know where I can send this bug list to ebay to get it fixed? This is another issue I am having how do you contact ebay about these bugs.

They shoud really get their act together if they want to charge those high fees they charging.

wow trying to post this message comes up with:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

awesome Ebay keep up the good work (sacasm)

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Ebay is being a bugger for me too, I use Chrome but it has not been right since they had the major outage issue

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yes here too. I takes me a lot longer to list up a new item or even just edit it. Everytime go to a new page in editing I am constantly asked for my user name and password.

I have even just listed up a new item and I had postage on top, but the bloody listing always came up with free postage. It wouldn't let me charge postage!

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Nothing is working properly, pages not loading, timing out, errors, never had problems like this before.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Would have to agree slow cannot find pages and uploading pictures is a nightmare at present.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Last night I was going through my list of active items, just doing a bit of housekeeping etc and happened to click on an item to check something & up pops a message - This Listing has been removed or is no longer available, then some B*S*  about listings over 90 days not being viewable - huh ?  What tha ? 

So I checked 3 or 4 more, same message. Mmmm, off to my store and checked there and each of them appeared - they were all variation listings that had some items sold.  Weird, but really makes me wonder how visible (or invisible !) these listings would be in search results . . . . . .

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Could explain why things that have a sales history of 3-6sales a day suddenly dropped to 3-6 a week.  

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Yep, and in my case '0'

Makes me wonder if I should end the listings and start again - like we have nothing better to do with our time Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

tried that (ending listings) didnt work...they ended in the search results but still stayed in my active listings folder until the countdown finally ended when the listings were due to end...then and only then could i delete the listings.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Things are all shot to... something rhyming with 'bell'... at the moment.

I couldn't log into the message boards at all last night to provide a link to the new lot of free listings. Nice to see someone else has done so in the interim.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply