FREE to list & sell 10 items this Jan! (No Commission. No Fees.)

Hi guys,

Just got this promo:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103661

*** It's FREE to list & sell 10 items this Jan!

Earn 100% of what your item sells for! ZERO fees. Up to 10 items only. T&Cs apply. ***

I have checked with other sellers and they all got it too, so i guess it could be available to all sellers.

Cheers.

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

I would recommend that anyone who takes up the offer reads the T&Cs very closely. 

Not to be used for 'quantity' listings

Single category listings only

Does not apply to auto-relists

+ others that should be read by those that accept the promo offer 

Message 11 of 51
Latest reply

D'oh! I missed the auto re-list excemption.

Cheers for that.

Message 12 of 51
Latest reply

it is a bit ambiguous. The way I read it, you can list a qualifying item with the auto-relist function enabled . . . . but if the item does not sell and auto-resists, the relist is not eligible.

Message 13 of 51
Latest reply

Agreed. It is a tad confusing.

Listings that automatically relist during the Promotion Period are not eligible for this promotion.

I thought that referred to current listings that happened to re-list during this period and not those 10 in the promotion. 

Message 14 of 51
Latest reply

just went back and read it again, and it could also be read as not including items that are currently listed that then relist during the promo period.  Could catch out some members who have high $ items currently listed that auto realist. If they then cancel and list the item again, it should not count as "two" for the purposes of counting of the "the first ten items you list".

Once again, I urge all members who intend to list under this promo to read the T&Cs carefully.  Not doing so may cost you many $.

Message 15 of 51
Latest reply

I took it to mean that if you tick the three relists then the relists will be charged for if you have already used up your free quota.

I may be wrong, it did happen once Image result for winking smily

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 16 of 51
Latest reply

listings by Australian sellers on eBay.com, or any other international site, are not included in the promo.

Message 17 of 51
Latest reply

I have a plan.

I will tick the auto re-list box on all 10 items.

There are 5 min intervals between my 10 listings. When the first item ends and re-lists I will edit it. If I discover during the editing process that it says Fees so far $1.50 I wiil let it ride and simply untick the re-list box for the remaining 9 items. 

Better $1.50 than $15.00. 

Message 18 of 51
Latest reply

eek all very confusing.  I've saved a screen shot of when it says the promo starts on my eb home page and will try listing one now. as one of the 10 for no fees.  thanks sjb

Message 19 of 51
Latest reply

k1 - surely if you tick the autorelist for 3 x when using the 10 promo listing - if it were to relist you'd be charged the usual fvf 2nd or 3rd time around but not the "free" auto relist? - they don't usually come off your allocated non store 40 a month....

Message 20 of 51
Latest reply