Free Listings for Stores Too !!!!!!!!

Thank you so much to the poster that messaged me re this, I can see it is also posted on the powersellers board

150 FREE LISTINGS FOR AUCTIONS & BUY IT NOWS

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1993

The terms and conditions have changed too !!!

shappy_runaround_100-100.gif

Spoiler
yaysmilesa-smiley.gif
Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

lizzy, ring again until you get someone 'helpful' - you should achieve the same outcome as cats, then you will have nothing to be concerned about. As the rep said to me last time, it's their mistake - and if the promo appears in your Summary once you've accepted, they can't do anything about it 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 16 of 42
Latest reply

Please keep your fingers and rude gestures to yourself ... thank you

Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 42
Latest reply

My middle finger sure is getting a work out

Wow that is really off

Message 27 of 42
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Persons who violate the terms of this promotion on eBay.com.au may not be eligible for future promotions/pricing trials on eBay.com.au.

Try picking on someone else for a change cats.  Read back  ^^

I wasn't the one who posted that one in the first place!!!

My middle finger sure is getting a work out

Nope, still off

Message 29 of 42
Latest reply

Bumping to confirm that my Sept invoice shows that the Free Auctions for stores from this glitchy offer were indeed free

Spoiler
and Cat Tongue to the naysayers

Message 40 of 42
Latest reply

nah, I know what you mean cats, there were a lot of naysayers and doomers about the promo, but for those of us who managed to get a few free listings, yay!

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Woohoo!

Message 2 of 42
Latest reply

I am a bit confused.

A few days ago I recieved an invitation for 150 items, but when I went to accept, the message was that the offer was for non store holders and I was ineligable. So I figured ebay sent it by mistake.

I just clicked this link, and it allowed me to accept, but now I am not sure what is going to happen, because on my summary page it has the free listings added, but under the heading "150 free listings for non-store sellers"

I am petrified if I list something, having not recieved an invitation, simply trying this link, it will come back to bite me! ( I have a store!)

very confused.!!

Message 3 of 42
Latest reply

If you are accepted you will get the free istngs.

Try one and see. It will nly cost you 20c if everybody else is wrong.

Message 4 of 42
Latest reply

I am more worried that ebay will shut down my store because I didnt go about it the right way.

the conditions etc say....

• This promotion is eligible only to members validly registered on eBay.com.au who have received the email invitation to participate. This invitation is not transferable or exchangeable.
  • You must register for the offer, accept the terms and conditions and receive confirmation from eBay that "you have accepted the offer" to be eligible for this promotion (excludes store subscribers)

and then it says...

Persons who violate the terms of this promotion on eBay.com.au may not be eligible for future promotions/pricing trials on eBay.com.au.

Ebay it seems, is determined to cull sellers at the moment, and I am petrified to do anything that might get me in trouble.

Unfortunately, I still have 200 of my usual free listings left, and if I go to list anything it will come off the promo lot first ,and I could be in trouble. Might just have to wait till after the 14 th to start listing again... or ring ebay ..

Message 5 of 42
Latest reply

No-one read the fine print?

You must register for the offer, accept the terms and conditions and receive confirmation from eBay that "you have accepted the offer" to be eligible for this promotion (excludes store subscribers)

Message 6 of 42
Latest reply

People obviously did read the fine print.

The question is whether the offer will work for stores regardless, as the offer was able to be accepted by storeholders.

Message 7 of 42
Latest reply

OK.  But I'll just stand in the corner with lizzy. 

I am also too scared to push the envelope.

It's only 150 listings.   I can wait....and wait....and wait

Message 8 of 42
Latest reply

The problem is, I did accept it to see if it would work - was shocked when it did.  In the past I've accidently opened the offer in the wrong ID because I'd forget which account I was logged into, and have always been rejected.

Can't be undone now.

I've been listing this evening - just BINs thinking it I was using my 200 store package ones, but actually the offer is up and active.

So the damage is done now - thinking of trying some auctions, what the hey.

Message 9 of 42
Latest reply

I got the email on several stores and non stores - but link did not work the other day and the terms and conditions were SO all over the place in relation to dates and excluded store sellers more prominently than this one.

I have done some auctions on this store as relists, shows full fees when processed - shows $0 on invoice - good enough for me.

I have never found that eBay reneged on any offer due their own errors or inconsistencies, but I understand others being cautious.

I remain very happy to have some auctions for stores.

Message 10 of 42
Latest reply