Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

29 REPLIES 29

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

works for non store accounts..........Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Bull**bleep** it does,I accepted the offer and listed and was charged a listing fee,this is just another **bleep**en glitch in ebays **bleep**en system,**bleep** you ebay

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

starts on the 5th. you need to wait for it to appear then.

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Blind as a bat without my glasses thanks for that

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO !!Man Tongue

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

@collective05 wrote:

Bull**bleep** it does,I accepted the offer and listed and was charged a listing fee,this is just another **bleep**en glitch in ebays **bleep**en system,**bleep** you ebay

WOW, that's some colourful language that got bleeped! Offers often appear a day or 2 before they are due to start. Whenever you accept a promotion, ALWAYS check the bottom of your selling page to see if it has appeared there. If it hasn't, then it hasn't started yet. I guess you should be grateful you didn't do a bulk list of 100!!!

It will be interesting to see if this one is actually 100 freebies. The last one said 100, but it was 150 in reality. I knew it would happen for this weekend because I have to work and when I work weekends, I get very little time at home. I'm off today and tomorrow, so hopefully I can get some scheduled to start over the next few days.

Thanks OP for the link! I checked earlier this morning (by changing the numbers in the address bar of the last promotion and I only went as high as 2400!) and didn't see anything, so thought it would be another quiet weekend for sellers trying to list. The last 2 promotions were only 2 numbers apart in the address bar, so I thought going as high as 2400 was being generous LOL.

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Hi sheep I actually worded it so it wouldn't get bleeped but the mods must off thought that it was still too rude lol

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much! Worked for me! 😄 😄

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

thank you for that, needed some free lstings this weekend.

Now to sell sell sell.

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply