Friday strikes agin!

I wonder what they're up to now? Everything has disappeared, even the items for sale, and I can't send an invoice to a buyer who just won an item.

Soemthing is obviously being re-jigged, or tweaked or changed completely. All for the better, of course!

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Friday strikes agin!

this happens every friday   its the weekly maintenance thing  it will be back very shortly   prob as i am speaking

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Friday strikes agin!

my listings are back up with a new little padlock icon (at least thats what I think it is) not sure what this icon signifies or its reasoning

baffled lol

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Friday strikes agin!

I wonder if that is why when I added a calculate postage options on,  and when and tried it, it said invalid Postcode

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Friday strikes agin!

All of my "Sold" records have disappeared.  Have received the email advice on transactions but am unable to mark sales as being sent as they simply don't appear.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Friday strikes agin!

Was going to ask about that also bu the little padlock icon has now gone. I wasn't able to find a description of what this icon means but I'm sure there must be some info somewhere....

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Friday strikes agin!

@porcelain_dolls_by_me wrote:

All of my "Sold" records have disappeared.  Have received the email advice on transactions but am unable to mark sales as being sent as they simply don't appear.

It is Friday, just wait until tomorrow and try again.  Sit back, have a tipple and it should be okay by Monday morning.

Cheers

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Friday strikes agin!

I am sure pdme has found that out in the 2 years since she posted.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Friday strikes agin!

@room3_2010 wrote:

@porcelain_dolls_by_me wrote:

It is Friday, just wait until tomorrow and try again.  Sit back, have a tipple and it should be okay by Monday morning.

Cheers

Monday morning, you've got high hopes!

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply