Give them a hand ! Any new fees you can think of ??? More fees please

Ebay must be running out of options as to what to charge us next ?and I just can't wait for the next invoice to see what jovial fees I am to be slugged with ,so I propose (as a bit of fun) a thread where you can add what you think we are going to get charged next, which is in 'our best interests because our customers expect it' !!.It is only fair that we should make suggestions, as we, the sellers are the ones that are going to have to pay !!! It does not matter how ridiculous your suggestion is (I've seen a few come our way lately, actually implemented,  from another planet !), just so long as someone at HQ doesn't  submit it, to the next round of increases.

Firstly, a fee to release your money from Pay-pal before the 21 days 'lock-down' has expired.Maybe a sliding scale structure for time left and $ amount involved.This could be thought of a 'bonus interest paid' on money they are already investing for 3 weeks at your expense.

A new ebay buyers  only  member fee !!, no such thing as a free cut lunch anymore, and besides,  maybe some of those time wasting, scamming buyers, won't get past the ebay  front door to wreck havoc on your feedback ! let alone waste your valuable time !

There is already a defect (demerit) point system in place, so why not go the whole hog and add fines for points incurred.Depending on how the defect came about, appropriate punishment by way of fine,  (extra fee on bottom of your monthly invoice), the more sillier the  current reason the more $$ to pay.

As I mentioned this thread is a bit of fun,  surely with all the doom and gloom of late we are allowed some mirth !

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Mmmmmm, ok then, what about a buyer didn't read the listing fee....
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

fees for using the message boards - that way they could cut all communication between users

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

x3n0m
Community Member

How about $100 fee to close your account .. am sure there will be a few going that way .. so a deterrent would be needed so as to keep the shareholders happy .. like a cattle prod type thing .. we are used to that so should go down without a moo ..

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

A glitch fee, since it's all part of the experience-should be expensive.

A switch my listing on fee -would be worth having listings unhidden-more sales earns more fees.Win win for eBay & seller.

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

A fee to pay per word in our listings.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

An ebay and PayPal log in fee.

A resolution dispute fee.

Timed telephone calls to Ebay and Paypal

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

A resolution dispute fee.

That is already in (for credit card chargeback disputes)!

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Stop stop!! - oh my giddy aunt, they may even use some of these 'suggestions'  arghhhh lolol Woman LOL

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Yes, not a  good idea to give them fee ideas! Woman LOL

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply