Great a SALE !!!

I have just sold my Sony Laptop to a nice Buyer who l have just found out only lives 2 km from me. I quoted $25.00 for postage, for all over Aust.  As the buyer seems nice through email contact, is there anyway that l can cancel the postage and deliver the Laptop to him in person. Saving him some money, and no postage grab by you know who ????   Thanks.

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Great a SALE !!!

images.jpg      Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 21 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

I'd better bring some Carlsberg as well to wash all those down Kopes..................hi5.gif

" loads Trebuchet up with Kilkenny, Wagon Wheels and Carlsberg.......... willy_nilly.gif ................"

Spoiler
Along with Batgirl, Self and dog treats.....................should have built a bigger bucket for Treb.............smack.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

Party,  party,  party        Need music.......       

Message 23 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

The band's on it's way Stalks..................

5327290-3x2-940x627.jpg

"adds a case of high-octane bourbon for the boys......................"

Message 24 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@padi*0409 wrote:

The band's on it's way Stalks..................

5327290-3x2-940x627.jpg

"adds a case of high-octane bourbon for the boys......................"

Padi, have l got great news for you, just had a mobile call from my Cousin Hamish, he has got, YES, U2 AS A BACKUP BAND, to the Rolling Stones.  Great hey !!!   The boys are on their way.

images (10).jpgimages.pngimages (11).jpgimages (12).jpg

Hey, imastawka, just how many bl@*^y people are coming to this ebay party ????   WHO THE ELL ARE ALL THESE BODS ????

That party pie trick of mine wont' go anywhere near this now. Will have to send sheeps out to Coles. No, no good, she has been drinking out of a iv bag, so she will be stonkered.  Guess, l will have drive all the drunks. Everyone pile in. Padi, you give the hand signals out the window. Turning indicators, dont' work. Hang on, here we go...............

Message 25 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

Fast talking is required here.      My solution?           runforhills.gif

Message 26 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

SORRY OFFICER PLOD,  we did not have time to stop, on our way the Coles, before it closes.

Unfortunately, we ran into a Cement Truck on our way there. Sheeps almost got blown away, the rest of us took to the hills.

Police are now looking for 4 HARDENED CRIMINALS.  Police cannot get much out of sheeps, as their still looking for Bo Peep.

images (14).jpgimages (13).jpgimages (15).jpg

Message 27 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@aussie-bazzar wrote:

Padi, have l got great news for you, just had a mobile call from my Cousin Hamish, he has got, YES, U2 AS A BACKUP BAND, to the Rolling Stones.  Great hey !!!   The boys are on their way.

WOW, I didn't think YES were still playing...............what a bonus - the most amazing keyboard player ever............

1978-09-04-C44-06-Yes-New-Haven-Coliseum.jpg

They should really headline the party you know................

bilde.jpeg

Spoiler
since they're older and grey haired........................

Message 28 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@padi*0409 wrote:

@aussie-bazzar wrote:

WOW, I didn't think YES were still playing...............what a bonus - the most amazing keyboard player ever............

1978-09-04-C44-06-Yes-New-Haven-Coliseum.jpg

They should really headline the party you know................

bilde.jpeg

Spoiler
since they're older and grey haired........................

Padi, Not cuttn crook ere mate, but l thought that kopes and stalks said just invite a few of your friends, right ?

So who the bl*#dy ell, are all these flaming bods ?  Sorry Padi, Time to and the Party Hat back in. !!!!!!

buffett-beach-audiencejpg-b65bcd52ab4c7307_large (1).jpgbuffett-beach-audiencejpg-b65bcd52ab4c7307_large.jpg WE ARE FRIENDS OF PADI.

Message 29 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@aussie-bazzar wrote:

Padi, Not cuttn crook ere mate, but l thought that kopes and stalks said just invite a few of your friends, right ?

So who the bl*#dy ell, are all these flaming bods ?  Sorry Padi, Time to and the Party Hat back in. !!!!!!

buffett-beach-audiencejpg-b65bcd52ab4c7307_large (1).jpgbuffett-beach-audiencejpg-b65bcd52ab4c7307_large.jpg WE ARE FRIENDS OF PADI.

You're not having my party hat.................................

Stalks asked for music -  I got the bands (nearly unknown to Martians, so if that's a prob - I don't care)

Spoiler
Just because last time they played a few extras turned up..........................

"spits dummy, starts eating all the Wagon Wheels before landing and drinks a s.load too................PFFFFFT "

Spoiler
Great Sale ??????     I hope your stamps don't stick ................................and yer LPO goes feral.............

Message 30 of 74
Latest reply