Great a SALE !!!

I have just sold my Sony Laptop to a nice Buyer who l have just found out only lives 2 km from me. I quoted $25.00 for postage, for all over Aust.  As the buyer seems nice through email contact, is there anyway that l can cancel the postage and deliver the Laptop to him in person. Saving him some money, and no postage grab by you know who ????   Thanks.

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Great a SALE !!!

HA.....

As I thought, yer all changing the batteries in yer hearing aids, oiling the wheels on the walkers and wondering why you were doing it in the first place..................................pmsl yet again.............

ooops, wet myself.............again..............

Spoiler
Apart from Stalks, who's still feeding the firey's for putting out the flames in the frypan yet again..........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2591.gif     stinger attack............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

O.K.

If anyone can guess which boardie this is then they get a free ticket to the Yes, U2,  Stones Concert in Stalks or Kopes or Sheeps or AB's or GC's or Padi's place...............depending on which state said band members are currently in..................

Fiona-Walker-poses-with-t-007.jpg

Spoiler
Unless I can bring the whole band over to Stalks place - (there's dozens of them girl, beware......)

"omfg, I hope one of our boardies isn't her, otherwise I'm in the deepest poo....................."

Message 32 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

A clue, it ain't Taz, CQ or I.........................

Spoiler
could be luna though.................sounds and acts like a girl........................shuttup padi................

Message 33 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

Disaster! The party might have to be postponed. Norman the sheep ATE my party hat.......AND the iced Vo-Vo's. If that wasn't bad enough, he ate the packet too, so I can't even claim that I was sent an empty packet and get a refund. He has a thing about plastic.......and black rubber, even though there is no black rubber in iced vo-vo's.

I thought at first that Sheldon was responsible, but then remembered he eats used tea bags and normally waits for the biscuits to be opened, rather than eat the packet to get to the biscuits.

Sheep.gif

I was going to bring some Kettle chips too, but Norman raided those last night too. Thankfully he didn't eat the packet, so I still might be able to claim INAD and get a refund on those.

I guess I could always just bring a bottle of red. A nice lady from about 6 doors up just gave me a bottle. I found her husbands plastic cards in my front yard yesterday morning and thanks to Facebook, tracked the owner down in less than half an hour. She just came and picked them up and gave me a bottle of red to thank me. I don't drink wine, so I'll chuck it into the "anyone and everyone's pile" for all to share. 

This will be Padi later tonight if we can get this party off the ground.drunk.gif

I can see the bands are organised. Maybe instead of a car park crawl, we could do a city crawl? At least one of the bands will arrive by private jet, so we could party on that while we travel to Sydney, Perth, London, Paris, New York. We would need to work out the time zones so it's night time in each city when we arrive. I don't feel right walking around the streets pished during the day. We could to a worldwide car park crawl!

Lets get this show on the road!!!!party.gif

Message 34 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

No worries Chookie, got the barbie covered..................

500px-Lighthorsemen-SMLE-2.jpg

Ummm, been down the bush recently so do we take the tails off the critters before or after the BBQ for the city folks????

Message 35 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

I think you should play it safe and remove them before. I'd remove the fur too. You know what thems city folk are like, what with their squeamish stomachs 'n'all

Message 36 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Disaster! The party might have to be postponed. Norman the sheep ATE my party hat.......AND the iced Vo-Vo's. If that wasn't bad enough, he ate the packet too, so I can't even claim that I was sent an empty packet and get a refund. He has a thing about plastic.......and black rubber, even though there is no black rubber in iced vo-vo's.

I thought at first that Sheldon was responsible, but then remembered he eats used tea bags and normally waits for the biscuits to be opened, rather than eat the packet to get to the biscuits.

Sheep.gif

I was going to bring some Kettle chips too, but Norman raided those last night too. Thankfully he didn't eat the packet, so I still might be able to claim INAD and get a refund on those.

I guess I could always just bring a bottle of red. A nice lady from about 6 doors up just gave me a bottle. I found her husbands plastic cards in my front yard yesterday morning and thanks to Facebook, tracked the owner down in less than half an hour. She just came and picked them up and gave me a bottle of red to thank me. I don't drink wine, so I'll chuck it into the "anyone and everyone's pile" for all to share. 

This will be Padi later tonight if we can get this party off the ground.drunk.gif

I can see the bands are organised. Maybe instead of a car park crawl, we could do a city crawl? At least one of the bands will arrive by private jet, so we could party on that while we travel to Sydney, Perth, London, Paris, New York. We would need to work out the time zones so it's night time in each city when we arrive. I don't feel right walking around the streets pished during the day. We could to a worldwide car park crawl!

Lets get this show on the road!!!!party.gif

Sheeps, you are a naughty girl, with all the good help you give on the boards here, you were not even able to help yourself. Maybe should have had a nip of that lovely Red.   Sheeps, you were supposed to take Digital snaps of the "DAMAGED" iced vo-vo's, from all angels. Plus the other NASD items, yes, you still have time to make a claim, did you use your BANK OF SOLOMAN ISLANDS Platinum Visa Card, if so, you might be able to do a CHARGE back.

Look, take, padi, kopes, imastawka's advice, and call the friendly knowledgeable Customer Service folks at ebay, they will help. They can even call you back, nothing is to much trouble.

images (16).jpgmonkeys_library_chimpanzees_computers_funny_humor_cool_haha_lol_rofl_smiles.jpeg

ur friendly plain speaking CS folks cannot help you, they will scratch or pull their hair out in frustration. Photo no.2 shows you our valued customer, the amount of extra CS Staff that bring in on Friday nights, to handle the large amount of enquiry's from Australia. You mau contact us at 1-800-chumpsebay   Thank you for calling,is there anything else that we may help you with tonight ? ....Well, have a nice night.

Message 37 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

I think you should play it safe and remove them before. I'd remove the fur too. You know what thems city folk are like, what with their squeamish stomachs 'n'all

Only just got back from the bush chooks so I didn't realise I had to get the squishy things out before shooting the buggers.

Can you believe that city folks are so fussy ??????

Sorry all, it's a country thing......................with stings.

"Edit"        Errrr, did AB have a go at you then ?????

Message 38 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

@padi*0409 wrote:

O.K.

If anyone can guess which boardie this is then they get a free ticket to the Yes, U2,  Stones Concert in Stalks or Kopes or Sheeps or AB's or GC's or Padi's place...............depending on which state said band members are currently in..................

Fiona-Walker-poses-with-t-007.jpg

Spoiler
Unless I can bring the whole band over to Stalks place - (there's dozens of them girl, beware......)

"omfg, I hope one of our boardies isn't her, otherwise I'm in the deepest poo....................."

padi, I think that l am about to face the Firing Squad here, ......I think that the ebay board member is, .......wait for it, it is coming to me, ah, yes,er, it is ...........

pj

Oh, no, too late, pj's REVENGE.

I am very,very sorry pj, believe me l will NEVER say this again.

firing-squad-480x270.jpg

As bazzar as aussie is, for his stupidity, he has now paid the price

Message 39 of 74
Latest reply

Great a SALE !!!

Where is Stalks ????

telescope1.gif

true (1).gif

"Edit"       Chooks can you believe how much trouble AB is in now ?       Myself I'd rather tangle with a rabid and sleep deprived lyndal than a stirred up PJ............................

hahahahahaha

"goes under the covers quick smart.....................with a stung bum"

Message 40 of 74
Latest reply