Has LISTING DESIGNER been scrapped?

artforartssake
Community Member

Am I correct in assuming that you can’t use LISTING DESIGNER anymore?

Although I have been able to access it in TURBO LISTER (edit, edit listing designer) and apply it to my drafts; once the listings go LIVE on Ebay, the listing design disappears. (I also noticed that every time I EDITED my draft, the listing designer disappeared from the revision and had to be added again.)

I believe though that if you want to enhance your listings, there are some sites that provide designer templates. Can someone recommend a site that’s free and simple to use? And explain briefly the principle behind how to use it?

I don’t have an Ebay shop; I’m simply selling multiple household items prior to moving interstate early next year.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes it disappeared a good time ago.

Just google free auction templates. There are 100's

here is one I have used before I see you have to sign up now but it's still free by the look of it.

https://freeauctiondesigns.com/

all you do is copy the HTML code for the deign template you want then paste it in the HTML section of your new listing in TL. You can then switch back to normal view to fill out the rest of the template with your item description

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yes it disappeared a good time ago.

Just google free auction templates. There are 100's

here is one I have used before I see you have to sign up now but it's still free by the look of it.

https://freeauctiondesigns.com/

all you do is copy the HTML code for the deign template you want then paste it in the HTML section of your new listing in TL. You can then switch back to normal view to fill out the rest of the template with your item description

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

thanks

Just wondering why Turbo still gives you the Listing Designer option IF you can't use it anymore?

Photobucket
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hi, without sounding really dumb here, can you tell me where the html section is that I paste it in. I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find it.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Scrap that. I found it.

Thanks anyway
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply