He's at it again. Geeeez

Item 111420674800. It is the 3rd time he's sold this exact phone in about a month and also cop the feedback rating. eeeeekkkkk

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

He's at it again. Geeeez

How can he sell the exact phone three times? Got returns or non payers?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

He's at it again. Geeeez

Me thinks it's a bogus listing. Ebay, really need to address this problem a banish the Sellers forever. They can't & wont though. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

He's at it again. Geeeez

Have you reported both the listing and the seller?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

He's at it again. Geeeez

@ilovemychooks wrote:

Have you reported both the listing and the seller?

Hi chooks, as per my previous posts I have reported all his items & eBay emailed to say the Trust & Safety Team were on the case.

That was last week.

If you look at his listings he has one id with 100% bidding activity with him & no retractions & o f/back on ALL his items

I first came across him when I placed a bid on one of his items & he then sent me a message asking what my max bid will be!!!!!!

He has posted on the boards before re not getting his price at auction.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

He's at it again. Geeeez

He asked what your maximum bid would be? Holy Toledo!!! Sounds very dodgy to me. I don't think I've ever heard of a seller asking a bidder what their maximum bid would be! He's certainly got a hide!

I used to bid on someone items, quite regularly, and the listing would always get ended with exactly 12 hours to go. When it happened a few times, I sent him a message to ask what was going on. He said that my single bid at the starting price was far less than what the item was worth and he wasn't prepared to let it go for a single bid of 99c. Why not have to starting price at or just below what you want for it, duh?! I reported him multiple times for doing that and even told him I was reporting him because ending listings early because you don't get the price you want is against policy. Of course, nothing every happened to him. I stopped bidding on his items, but kept watching them, and they kept being ended at exactly 12 hours before the auction finished. Some sellers just shouldn't be allowed to sell on here.

What really amazes me is, as honest sellers ourselves, if we made one accidental blunder like that, we'd have our account suspended, yet others can violate and violate and violate and nothing every happens to them.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply