Hello I have two Ebay Id's but I have forgotten one of them. HOW do I find what it is?

Hello, I have two Ebay ID's but I have forgotten what one is.  Could you please tell me HOW to find out what the other one is called?

Thnks.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hello I have two Ebay Id's but I have forgotten one of them. HOW do I find what it is?

I can only suggest calling ebay and talking with them about it.

If its registered at the same street address it should not be too hard for them to find it.

Not too sure if/not they will do that tho for security reasons, I have never tried it.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I am in Sydney Australia and calling Ebay is very xy, not to mention the time difference, but thanks anyway.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay has an office in Sydney. Click "Help & Contact" at the bottom of the page, then the blue "Contact us" button on the next page. Then click on the telephone icon to get their phone number.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yep this is the ebay Australia Community boards so just call the ebay Australia help desk.

Its a 1-800 nunmber so a free call.

Can't publish it on here, the mods will give me a slap.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Do you remember the email address and password you used? You can use the email address to log in and the user ID will become apparent. If you only remember the email address, use the 'Forgot your password' option to reset it and log in that way. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply