Hi all.. a Chinese seller has stuffed me around...

Ordered an item, was given what would seem an untrackable tracking number, started messaging seller, asked for the item to be resent, item didn't get sent, was offered a refund in 48 hours, accepted that, never happened. Have been in contact with seller a couple of times this week with promises of refund that is yet to happen. Now this has passed the 30 day delivery estimate do I have any recourse or should I say good-bye to my $100 od dollars.

Would like to leave negative feedback but the feedback option isn't in my purchase history.

Rob

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you are still inside 30-days of the latest ebay estimated delivery date you can still raise an ebay Money Back Guarantee claim for INR (Item Not Received). If the seller cannot prove delivery to your address via tracking he will lose and you will be refunded.

I am assuming you have paid using PayPal...

You have up to 180-days to make a claim for INR thru PayPal.

However, the seller only has to be able to prove via tracking that he sent the item to your address.

No proof of delivery required thru PayPal.

But tracking linked to your delivery address is required still.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Open a case in PayPal for INR and you have 60 days to leave feedback.

But try logging into the USA site, ebay.com and you may have a little more time to leave feedback from there.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If the feedback option is gone, it's likely it's been more than 60 days since you purchased. As mentioned, open an INR through PayPal.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

It is always best to open an INR case through Paypal, ebay is better for SNAD.

Another time don't let a seller stuff you around, if an item from China does not arrive within 4 weeks open a dispute in Paypal, you can then give it another week before escalating to a claim.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply