How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

Recently I bought some items No feedback was left by either party but still a certain user in this forum was able to access this information including what item I bought. How is this possible?????

Just Curious

Paddy

Message 1 of 112
Latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

They are using watchcount.com

Message 2 of 112
Latest reply

Geez, I forts it was a seekwet

Message 3 of 112
Latest reply

I promise not to tell anyone, unless offered a huge bribe ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 4 of 112
Latest reply

in other words none of there business unless you state the item   too bad for privacy if you buy something that is for your eyes only or very personal mmmm  

Message 5 of 112
Latest reply

It's a great little tool to use. Especially for these boards. Unfortunately there are some limitations.
Message 6 of 112
Latest reply

Thank you for that link it will be very useful in future I did a search and it seems to gbe very good. I have bookmarked it and will use it more  now that I know what it can tell you.

Thank You

Paddy

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

They are using watchcount.com

Message 7 of 112
Latest reply

Like so many things online, it's good to constantly remind myself how much is public domain.

Message 8 of 112
Latest reply

Yep, it's very handy for helping queries in the answer centre.

And for stawking stawks. Ears burning? maybe the eggs? Smiley Wink

image host
Message 9 of 112
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

in other words none of there business unless you state the item   too bad for privacy if you buy something that is for your eyes only or very personal mmmm  

joe, do I need to report your account as being hijacked?  I mean, you have been one that has been known, in fact celebrate, the trawling through of many a posters feedback and then make comment about their eBay activity both buying and selling in your posts.  You might not mention specific items, but you couldn't come up the facts and figures you have used many times unless you trawl their feedback.  What about the privacy in those instances?

Now, you are championing the privacy of posters!

Without realising it, I think you may have put forward the best case so far this year for posters using posting IDs i.e. IDs not used for day-to-day buying or selling on eBay.

Oh the irony of it all.  Please post here again so we know your account hasn't been hijacked!

Spoiler
maybe just another pot . . . . kettle moment

Message 10 of 112
Latest reply