How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

Recently I bought some items No feedback was left by either party but still a certain user in this forum was able to access this information including what item I bought. How is this possible?????

Just Curious

Paddy

Message 1 of 112
Latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

Those needles aren't on Watchcount.

Perhaps they were private?shock run smiley.gif

A final point, Joe, might be, that not all purchases are on there

Message 31 of 112
Latest reply

i understand that but you who have your buying private on your feedback for what ever reason , should not have others seeing what you brought, if that was the reason you had it private, i dont want posters looking what i buy for a start  even though i dont have it private mainly because i dont buy that much at all.

Message 32 of 112
Latest reply

maybe not but they could of bean , now what if they were ,and i cant understand why they are not there. if some one i know checked and said what is joe doing with all those syringes , without looking they were up to 150ml ,and they are used to measure paint tints, but most people would not think of that use

Message 33 of 112
Latest reply

Get over yourself Joe

No-one gives a rat's what you buy

Message 34 of 112
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

no arguments my opinion is it should not be used here in these forums   simple as that.   

So you promptly used it to make your point that you could do so?   How do your actions make any sense.....you object to the fact that it can be done, but prompltly go ahead and do it.

The reason that I made my feedback Private was to make it just that little bit harder for the snoops on the boards.  Originally everything could be seen in your feedback....the item title, price, seller etc.

It was very easy for AC regulars to look up the items that were causing problems...there was little or no reason the use Watchcount.

Now that ebay has hidden all the pertinent details the only option is to look elsewhere.

Message 35 of 112
Latest reply

let me explain what some posters do.

an op asks a question they dont list the item ,, then some posters ask for the item number , the op either gives it to help her problem or does not give it . for what ever reason , [that should be it] [ instead we have posters say is that the size 18 dress with pink flowers on it or the lawnmover.  [ none of the posters business]  in my opinion.

and now more posters know were to go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  just like the op

Message 36 of 112
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Get over yourself Joe

No-one gives a rat's what you buy

I give less than a rat's.

Message 37 of 112
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

let me explain what some posters do.

an op asks a question they dont list the item ,, then some posters ask for the item number , the op either gives it to help her problem or does not give it . for what ever reason , [that should be it] [ instead we have posters say is that the size 18 dress with pink flowers on it or the lawnmover.  [ none of the posters business]  in my opinion.

and now more posters know were to go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  just like the op

Joe, you are still missing the point.....in many cases the Moderators remove item numbers so unless we look elsewhere to find out what the item is that the poster need help with it can be almost impossible to offer accurate help.

And there is no need to be condescending by explaining what "some posters do".   Most of us are well aware of what posters do on the boards.....we have been around a lot longer than you have been.

Message 38 of 112
Latest reply

Joe some posters here actually try to answer the OP's questions (using whatever means possible), instead of running around like headless chooks about irrelevant perceptions they may have on the actions taken by others.       smack.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 39 of 112
Latest reply

thats fine ,  your opinion , 

if an op wanted to list there item they would  or when asked would put it down .

Message 40 of 112
Latest reply