How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

Recently I bought some items No feedback was left by either party but still a certain user in this forum was able to access this information including what item I bought. How is this possible?????

Just Curious

Paddy

Message 1 of 112
Latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

WOW iI just noticed something in Joe's post #36

There are actually no spelling mistakes whaaaaaatttt?

Joe either you're having us all beleive that you can't spell or someone else is posting with no spelling mistakes?? 

Message 41 of 112
Latest reply

i hope you dont buy very weird things as now everybody will know thanks to some posters .

i wonder what my girlfriend brought for me on ebay for my birthday

Message 42 of 112
Latest reply

if you really want to find out details about someone AND let them or others know that you have special access to this information .............. well that becomes more about the relationship you have with people rather than the information that is public domain.

Message 43 of 112
Latest reply

imastawka wrote:

But nobody has done that.

And I don't think anyone would mention something of a delicate nature either

But as slr said - you certainly go looking through feedback - so - same, same

Yes they have IMASTAWKA

Under another ID a certain person Expolited what I bought This is not Right and shouild not be allowed.. If I mentioned the users ID it would be deleted instantly by the mods.

Are you a charming person and allow me to post this? I hope you are. Every item I buy should be Private in the forums as a lot of sellers have more than 1 ID. Leon My son was born in 1954. He would never do anything like this

Paddy

Message 44 of 112
Latest reply

Well,  I'd send you a PM - but you haven't read the one I sent 5 hours ago!

And I know which poster you mean, but you got the name wrong

Message 45 of 112
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

thats fine lyndal but thats not the case   you for one have your items private  correct  thats fine , but it will tell you your items , all you have to do is check or would you like me to tell you what you last brought\ps was thelast thing you got or thhereabouts  cost $20.50 with3 bids

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joe, can we have just a little plain old fashioned respect and privacy for what another ebayer has bought or whatever ?

Whatever lyndal 1838 has bought or sold has really nothing to do with you, let alone threatening to disclose to all and sundry, what her tastes are. ( Poor taste on you joe.)

Would you like me to stop by your place at 4am this morning to asses your " turfed out odds and sodds"  in your Garbage Bin, and mention them on here for all to know ????   l will take that as a Huge Big No.

How about a bit of decorum here joe, ...maybe you could show us all that you are not  joethenuts.  Thank You, joe.

Message 46 of 112
Latest reply

read the post you can snoop on what i buy   , in my opinion this should not be used in this forum , if you think it can be used thats your problem , 

but i wont be buying on ebay again when , the program has now been exposed to everyone

and correct if you read the post i was explaining that we should not know what others buy if they want there buying private ,  and i have not mentioned any product lyndal brought , but it was today that i found out the name of the program ,   

and if i see anyone use it on an op whithout there permision i will come voice my view .

remember the op has just posted and is not happy, 

Message 47 of 112
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Joe.....you do not understand what I am saying......My feedback is Private but you can still see what I have bought EXCEPT for the items I have bought that the sellers have listed as PRIVATE listings.

What exactly can you do with the information that I have bought the 3 seasons of House Husbands, 18 seasons of Silent Witness, some clothing, a stew pot.......

Now if you could see what I had bought as Private listings you might decide that my house was worth robbing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Er hi lyndal1838, can you supply me with the address, or can you GPS it to me ?  Promise to leave the Chrissie Presee's a lone, promise, promise, promise.  Please leave out Weston's Waggon Wheels (two) and two Tinnies of XXXX.  Thanks

oh, no, guess what padi wants to come and help, make that a Carton of XXXX.

Message 48 of 112
Latest reply

It ain't rocket science, if you don't want anyone to know what you have bought or bid on then use a posting id and don't ask questions which cannot be answered unless members can see the listing and assess the seller.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 49 of 112
Latest reply

Message 50 of 112
Latest reply