How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

Recently I bought some items No feedback was left by either party but still a certain user in this forum was able to access this information including what item I bought. How is this possible?????

Just Curious

Paddy

Message 1 of 112
Latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

@joethenuts wrote:

read the post you can snoop on what i buy   , in my opinion this should not be used in this forum , if you think it can be used thats your problem , 

but i wont be buying on ebay again when , the program has now been exposed to everyone

and correct if you read the post i was explaining that we should not know what others buy if they want there buying private ,  and i have not mentioned any product lyndal brought , but it was today that i found out the name of the program ,   

and if i see anyone use it on an op whithout there permision i will come voice my view .

remember the op has just posted and is not happy, 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joe, l for the life of me, cannot believe the trouble you have just caused. You get a program, that you did not have before, and go on a sell all "shopping troll". 

There shows that you already had prior thoughts to snoop into the Buying habits of lyndal1838, ....not very nice, ...or did her Buying history just happen to suddenly jump out of the screen in front of you. Poor taste indeed.

Just get a NEW TOY, and you have already broken it, ....wonderful joe.  Well, maybe you really are j........s.

Message 51 of 112
Latest reply

a lot of op  are posting ids  for a reason so why should posters display on this forum what they brought ,  mmmmmmmm

i have nothing to hide i never did i dont use a posting id , i dont have what little i buy as private. 

but in my opinion and the op  does not want posters advertising here there business , 

if you disagree thats fine ,there is no need for all of you to attack , i dont care what you all think  ,this is what i think ,  how does it bother your group. have a nice day have a coffee for me there in picadilly circus , i might be there in jan

Message 52 of 112
Latest reply

and what buying habits did i say about lyndal  oh she spent $20  give it  a break and stick to  the post

Message 53 of 112
Latest reply

@1997crows1998 wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

But nobody has done that.

And I don't think anyone would mention something of a delicate nature either

But as slr said - you certainly go looking through feedback - so - same, same

Yes they have IMASTAWKA

Under another ID a certain person Expolited what I bought This is not Right and shouild not be allowed.. If I mentioned the users ID it would be deleted instantly by the mods.

Are you a charming person and allow me to post this? I hope you are. Every item I buy should be Private in the forums as a lot of sellers have more than 1 ID. Leon My son was born in 1954. He would never do anything like this

Paddy

Crows, my apoligies if I have caused you any distress, that was not my intention.

You asked a question on another ID, but gave little information to assist in answering your query. There where mentions made on the thread of leaving Negative feedbacks and defects for the seller. This is not a decision to take lightly as it can do quite a bit of damage to the sellers account. I checked the sellers feedback which was excellent and suggested you give them a little bit of time to respond before leaving the defect. The two items mentioned where not of a discreet nature, but it was relevent to mention them in answering your enquiry.

As others have noted, when little information is given, it is hard to offer accurate assistance without following up on the transaction.  Again my apologies if this caused you concern.

Message 54 of 112
Latest reply

Joe, you are very quick to tell us that you only have one ID.

As you are a seller you cannot have your feedback set to Private even if you want to.

You are very quick to condemn those of us who use Watchcount but you are making very sure that everyone is aware of the site with your constant posting on this thread.

Message 55 of 112
Latest reply

i never posted the name here , in fact  i did not know it exsisted ,  not 1 of you had to have a go at me ,for my opinion , now if you all think its ok to use  thats your opinion . all i have said for the 20th time is i believe it should not be used if not agreed with the op. a lot of you guys have prob used it on these posts    not me  did not know what the name was until today. 

if posters need to use this program to help the ops  then ask first before you post  this info  , if they say no  then dont worry about it  maybe help someone else

Message 56 of 112
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

and what buying habits did i say about lyndal  oh she spent $20  give it  a break and stick to  the post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point you HAVE brough up on your own here joe, was this wonderful new program that you have just "found".  

joe, you really are living up to your id.  if you do not accept or believe that you were and are out of line in posting here lyndal1838's purchase of a DVD Set was , then l cannot explain further, you just don't get it do you ?  

Gee joe, would it have made any difference if it was " Sex in the City" ?

Like we all want to know, .....get a grip on life joe, namely yours.  lt is little wonder other posters on the boards, have little time for you, or take you seriously.  You reap what you sow, joe.

Message 57 of 112
Latest reply

It was slr!

Pitchforks at the ready, villagers.................

Before that it was a seekwet

Message 58 of 112
Latest reply

read it  when did i say dvds   in fact you have said it not me all i said was spent $20.50  

have a nice day 

Message 59 of 112
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

have a nice day 

I have just watched the new episode of ' The Big Bang Theory' - more content than you have thrown up - all argument.

Think you just enjoy the agro.

As you said - have a nice day.

Message 60 of 112
Latest reply