How can I get back the old selling page please.

I've tried listing on the new selling page, each time the html description is missing when I review the page.     I would like to go back to the old selling page if possible, but each time I click on sell it takes me to the new page.  

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Is it the new new listing page or have you been sent to the quick listing tool? If it's the quick lister, up the top right will be a link to take you to the advanced lister. Click on that, accept the warning to change and on the next page click the link under the search box. If it's the new new listing page, which only some are seeing at this stage, I think I read that if you put "car" in the box it will tell you that it's not available in that category and gives you the option to change. When you opt to change it takes you to the more familiar listing page. If I haven't got that quite right, there are a few threads on it so have a bit of a look down the forum page that tell you how to change it.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you so much Tippy.  I must be getting the new page as there is no option on the page to click on..except start listing.   I will try putting in car and hope it takes me to the old page.   I wouldn't mind the new one but I've tried three times and each time the description is not showing.

Regards

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you,  I have saved the link. As I mentioned, I didn't mind the new page....its just that my description wasn't showing.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply