How can I save all my unsold items?

Hi,

Can anyone help me on this? I wish to save all my unsold items so I could relist them again next Summer.

Currently, eBay only keep the unsold items for 60 days the max.

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I believe that Turbolister will store them indefinitely.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yes Turbolister will store them indefinitely but I believe you have to manually type everyone in. The other method Is Inventory. I have a Store and Use Selling Manager Pro within Selling Manager Pro there is an Invertory where you can add your Unsold items. I have some sitting in there for 6 months but I am not sure if it will stay indefinitely. Selling Manager Pro is Free to use.

Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro are tools designed to make selling more efficient.

• Selling Manager is an online sales management tool for medium to high volume sellers.

• Selling Manager Pro provides all the functionality of Selling Manager, but has additional product inventory and automation features to support high volume or small business sellers.

You can Find out more Here

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/sellingmanager.html

Paddy

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Selling Manager Pro is only free for store sellers. Non stores have to pay a monthly fee to use it.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Selling Manager Pro is only free for store sellers. Non stores have to pay a monthly fee to use it.

I have 3 different stores and at certain times of the year I will close one for maybe 3 or 4 months when my products die off as the event Footy is having a break before the next season and I have never paid for SMP when I close my store. Even if I had to pay I think the $9.90 it is well worth it.

Paddy

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

chezzy
Community Member

I have been using Turbo Lister to create/upload/store items for years.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/turbo-lister-ov.html

I also keep item titles and descriptions in text documents (plain text or word) so that I can just copy and

paste info over into Turbo Lister or ebay itself if necessary.

I am not sure if there is a way of saving/exporting the items on ebay?

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Easiest way is to use TL. Once you have downloaded it and set up your account(s) you have the option of importing listings from ebay.When I close up in mid April I end all my listings and they go into the unsold cat. I then import all unsold items and theoretically they are there ready and waiting when I re start selling in November. Of course ebay often makes it more difficult by changing categories or something else so you may have to do a bit of editing etc before you can upload them when you start selling again.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

You don't need to manually type the listings in with Turbolister, just install it, link it to your eBay account, then import your unsold items, it will bring them all across for you, although from experience you will need to check them, as it may or may not bring the pictures over with the listings.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I'm looking at installing TL at some point, can you link it to multiple accounts? If you can, can you then relist an unsold to a different account from where it was listed last time? I've got a handful of listings from 2 accounts that I want to leave off for awhile, but as I don't want to lose them, I just keep relisting them. I also thought I could swap the accounts that they're listed on.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

You can have multiple accounts, but you can only have one open at a time, so no.

You would have to export from one and import to the other.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply