How can I schedule my listings 5 mins apart?

I see you have now changed everything and now it only seems possible to list items 15 minutes apart. I am not happy with this.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I just sceduled a few listings to start when I'm at work this weekend and scheduled them for 1 minute apart. Are you using the quick lister or the advanced lister? Quick lister has everything on one page, where the submit button is at the bottom, whereas the advanced lister you list on one page, then go to the second page to submit.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I just checked the quick lister and yes, you can only list in increments of 15 minutes. If you've already scheduled some of the items, you can change them over to the advanced lister and set them as 5 minute increments. You found the advanced link, click on it and ignore the warning, and change it. The next screen will have the link to your item highlighted in blue. Click on that and it will open your listing, including all the details, in the advanced lister.

The advanced lister isn't just for high volume sellers. I have no idea why they have that warning. Anyone can use it. It's no different to the quick lister, apart from being able to schedule listings in 1 minute increments, have as many item specifics as you like, have a view counter on the listing if you like, have more than 2 postage options, have longer than 3 days handling time. The basics are the same. Title, photos, description, postage, payment etc. 

If you decide you want to change your listings back to the quick lister at a later date, the info doesn't transfer back, like it does when changing from quick to advanced.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Not sure what's going on with you, but I still have 1 minute increments........

sceduled start.jpg

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

This is what I used to have, but now it seems only possible to schedule 15 mins apart aaarrrgghhhh! I have asked ebay for an explanation.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I just sceduled a few listings to start when I'm at work this weekend and scheduled them for 1 minute apart. Are you using the quick lister or the advanced lister? Quick lister has everything on one page, where the submit button is at the bottom, whereas the advanced lister you list on one page, then go to the second page to submit.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Hi there,

I just had a quick look and I think I am using the quick lister, there was a note at the top of the page that suggested I could use advanced lister, but when I opened that page it suggested that this was only for high volume sellers? Perhaps though this is what I need to use?

Thanks for helping, you are a gem ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

perhaps you could list your items at  future dates  (doesn't matter when)

and when  you are finished, go into scheduled listings and use RESCHEDULE and choose the date and 5 minutes intervals, and it will fix them up for you

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I just checked the quick lister and yes, you can only list in increments of 15 minutes. If you've already scheduled some of the items, you can change them over to the advanced lister and set them as 5 minute increments. You found the advanced link, click on it and ignore the warning, and change it. The next screen will have the link to your item highlighted in blue. Click on that and it will open your listing, including all the details, in the advanced lister.

The advanced lister isn't just for high volume sellers. I have no idea why they have that warning. Anyone can use it. It's no different to the quick lister, apart from being able to schedule listings in 1 minute increments, have as many item specifics as you like, have a view counter on the listing if you like, have more than 2 postage options, have longer than 3 days handling time. The basics are the same. Title, photos, description, postage, payment etc. 

If you decide you want to change your listings back to the quick lister at a later date, the info doesn't transfer back, like it does when changing from quick to advanced.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks everyone for your help, I have now changed to "advanced lister" and can schedule 1 min or whatever apart.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply