How did it sell for $3.20? instead of $20 (60% off makes $8)

Could Somebody Please tell me how a buy it now listing for $20. on a sale for 60% off which makes it $8. has sold for $3.20. i did not change it to this price? the Listing number is 280963589374. i have tried to contact ebay directly but it wont let me do it. Thanks Mel

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Your original BIN price was $8, not $20.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

No it wasn't sold 1 pair last night for $8. and the last pair sold this morning for $3.20.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

The purchase history for that item number shows all sales at $8 and one sale discounted by 60% to $3.20.

snip2011.JPG

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

All the $8 sales were at the 60% off the orginal price of $20. All the hot tuna stuff i have was $20. this is one that is still current and exactly the same as the one that ended up reduced to $3.20.

Hot Tuna Boy Board ShortsBuy it now
UNANSWERED QUESTION

Hot Tuna Boy Board Shorts
Questions: 2

--

AU $8.00

Buy It Now

AU $20.00

+ AU $7.45

postage

15d 04h

Respond
More actions

[ Show variations ]

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I had a look at your listings and you are correct they are original $20 less the 60% to be $8 however this one item seems to have been marked as the original price $8 less 60%. 

I don't know if u made a mistake on this one listing and put $8 by mistake.

When life gives you lemons.
Squeeze them into people's eyes
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Last night it was still $20 with the 60% off to make it $8 as i sold one after i went to bed, before i looked this morning, i had sold another 1 (the last 1) for $3.20. (this was to the same person that brought the one last night) so i wasnt even on the computer during the time it changed. so how did it change?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

You'll need to contact eBay and ask them to check your listing. I've never seen a discount on a discounted item before but new eBay glitches occur all the time. Click on Customer Support on the main menu and under the Contact eBay tab find the most relevant reason and you'll be given options to email, call eBay or have someone call you.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

As long as you don't reduce shipping cost for shipping it would work out more or less the same as though you did do combine shipping if both sold for $8 (hope you know what I mean)
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Yeap i do, but costumer askeds for combine shipping, im happy for the customer to have the ones at $3.20, what im more concerned about is that other items that i have listed will some how end up doing the same thing. can afford to carry one pair at $3.20 but not if its going to happen all the time. Contacted Ebay, the first group i spoke to throught somebody had hacked my account. but they found nothing and werent very helpful at all, Neither was the suppervisor. I asked to be transferred to costumer service and that lady was lovely, I could even understand her and she was very helpful, and has sent all the information of to the it department to try and find some answers, as it is a glitch in the system somehow. Ill post the results on here when they get back to me incase it happens to anybody else. Thanks Mel

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply