How do I customise my ebay page

oilzum0
Community Member

It's been a while since I listed anything so I want to see my active listings at the top of the my ebay summary page. Can someone help with this. Ta.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

At the top right of your MyeBay summary page you should see The My eBay landing page is set to Summary [Change]

Click the change link and you will get a drop down with choices, just select All Selling or Active listings.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks Penny,

What I have is this; 

Page options| Summary is your My eBay homepage

When click on the Page options all I get is this question with a tick box;
Show selling sections on my summary page.

Is there a chance that I'm on a beta test page for My eBay??

Cheers,
Danny
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I don't know anything about beta sites. 

Is this where you are looking? The bit highlighted on the right is where you change the settings.

Capture.JPG

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Hi Penny,

In the area you have highlighted I see this:

Page options| Summary is your My eBay homepage

Unfortunately I can't modify it in any way despite it saying page options. I can see other pages eg just my Selling page or Watching page. But in My eBay page (or any other page) I can't see what you have highlighted.

If I'm on a beta page or something I'd just like someone to tell me how to get off it. Or If someone can tell me how to navigate to what you have perhaps??

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@oilzum0 wrote:

If I'm on a beta page or something I'd just like someone to tell me how to get off it. Or If someone can tell me how to navigate to what you have perhaps??

I see the same option as you on My eBay Summary. If I go to my watch list, I get a link at the top that will make my watch list my home page, and if I go to my 'Selling" only, I get the same options as Penny mentioned above - unfortunately, all that allows you to do is change the landing page, though - no further customisations can be done as far as I can see (I can't even change the default number of items in my watch list that are displayed in my summary - I changed it from 10 to 25 before the last round of updates, and now I can't change it back ๐Ÿ˜ž I can change it from the watch list view, but that doesn't affect the summary view). 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you both for taking the time to respond. I've sent an email to eBay to see if they can assist. Cheers, Danny.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I have the same problem.  Previously, if I clicked on "My eBay" I got all my selling first., then I could scroll through all the others. Now, despite what I do, I get my watch list first.  I am more interested in what I am selling than in what I am watching. I have tried setting the landing page and the page summary to "Selling"  but I still get the watch list first. It did seem to change of its own accord a couple of months ago. I did not re-set it at any time because I was quite happy with it.  Is there anything I can do about this?

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply