How do you cancel a scheduled listing that is scheduled using the advanced listing tool?

I have too many items scheduled to be listed tomorrow?  I need to cancel a couple of them otherwise I will get charged fees.  I cannot find the 'end listing' option in the drop down field.  It was scheduled using the advanced listing tool? 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do you cancel a scheduled listing that is scheduled using the advanced listing tool?

How about editing the excess listings and reschedule them with an August start date?

Another possibility might be to edit them but "save for later" rather than "continue"?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

You should be able to just tick the box next to each item on your selling page and then delete. If you don't want to lose the listings, just do as already suggested and change the schedule time to the last date it will allow. Then if you want to start them sooner, you can just go back in and change them to start immediately.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply