How do you carry over your number of items sold , and your watchers when your listing starts again?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

How do you carry over your number of items sold , and your watchers when your listing starts again?

THese are carried over automatically if it is a GTC (good till cancelled) listing.

Otherwise they dont.

That's my understanding.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks. But what if you dont have a store? From what I can see after the third listing they will start again??? Is that right?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

rf
Community Member
They move to your 'unsold' folder and you need to manually relist the items. Previous 'sold' history and watchers for the old listing will be lost. Watchers still have access to the old listing with 'this item has ended and seller has relisted the item' - something to that effect
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

if they end after 3 relists I doubt the watchers are fair dinkum.

I have the opposite problem(?). When a watcher buys something I have something more thanone of GTC, the watcher stays, even though they have already bought.

Should I be concerned?

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

rf
Community Member
I agree. Watchers mean nothing especially if you do are not thinking of opening a store. Watchers might improve 'best match' though especially if you have sales history for that item
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Ok maybe that is a better way to phrase the question. Sales history how do you keep that going? You know up the top where it says 10 available 3243 sold. After 3 listings this will reset for me but not someone else selling the same thing?  This deffinetly makes a difference!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@wheelbite12 wrote:

Ok maybe that is a better way to phrase the question. Sales history how do you keep that going? You know up the top where it says 10 available 3243 sold. After 3 listings this will reset for me but not someone else selling the same thing?  This deffinetly makes a difference!

The only way is to ensure that the listing never ends, and the only way to do that is subscribe to a store and list the item as good til cancelled, which means it doesn't end unless sold out or the seller manually ends it.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks...

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply