How long to wait for Click and Send Refund

I printed a Click and Send Label on the 29 June and requested to be cancelled the next day due to a mistake in weight.  I printed another label with the correct weight.  Up until now nearly  a mont I have not received any refund nor email etc. I have tried to contact and sent emails to C & S but still waiting.

How long does it take to get a refund?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

If its an ebay label look under My Ebay>Accounts>credits tab and enter item number to find it. They dont advise you its processed.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

my ebay label refunds have taken 25 working days to show up on my sellers invioce, but have always shown up without problem 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

If it is a Click and Send label via Australia Post ring them asap, as usually the refunds are processed within a couple of days to a week.

If it is an eBay label, it may take around 6 weeks before your refund is processed and appears as a credit on your eBay invoice. 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks I wait another week as it is eBay label

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

If its an ebay label look under My Ebay>Accounts>credits tab and enter item number to find it. They dont advise you its processed.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

my ebay label refunds have taken 25 working days to show up on my sellers invioce, but have always shown up without problem 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

with the ebay postage labels it does take a long time to get a refund, but it happens

Cancelling a label

• If you haven't used a postage label, you can cancel it within 5 days of creating and printing the label.

• Under the Manage postage labels section of My eBay, select the Cancel postage label option.

• If your cancellation request is approved, you'll receive a credit for postage and related charges within 25 days. The credit will be shown on your Seller Account, and on the following eBay monthly invoice.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I checked under My Ebay>Accounts>credits tab and it was already refunded on the 25 July, I was not aware as this is my first time to cancel and indeed they don't advise us after it was processed.  So it took around 25 days to get a refund. Thank you very much for your advice, it really does help

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

As an aside, if U don't print the label out like I did a few days ago - evidently it doesn't appear on your account.

I woke up fairly quickly that I had clicked on the the same person with a different postage & hit 'create a label' by mistake.

I just couldn't make out why it didn't appear on my account as a charge.

Does clicking the print button put the charge thru?

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply