How to find total listings in the current month?

Doing some more regular selling atm, I believe we qualify for 40 listings per month that get free insertion. Can't seem to see anywhere how many listings I've put up in the month to date. This, I suppose, has to include sold, unsold and active listings for the current month. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hover your pointer over the "MyeBay" drop-down menu near the top right hand side of any eBay page.  When the menu appears you move down to select "Selling'sold".

selling sold.JPG

When the page loads you scroll down and you will see how many of your listings you have used and how many you have left.

free listings.JPG

This is also the page where you can see if you have qualified for additional free listings when they are on offer.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hover your pointer over the "MyeBay" drop-down menu near the top right hand side of any eBay page.  When the menu appears you move down to select "Selling'sold".

selling sold.JPG

When the page loads you scroll down and you will see how many of your listings you have used and how many you have left.

free listings.JPG

This is also the page where you can see if you have qualified for additional free listings when they are on offer.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Awesome, thanks heaps, no wonder TurboLister was telling me the next listing was going to cost me $3.50 insertion fees, I am at 40 listings this month! 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Glad I was able to help.  Someone else would have been along if I hadn't answered.

Be careful listing on the 1st of any month.  Some members have reported that the roll-over of the 40 free listings is based on USA time, which is a day behind Aus time.  Check that you have 40 listings again before listing.

Good luck with your selling.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

james, I am going to send you a Private Message.  You can access PMs at the top of any forum page

james.JPG

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply