How to get the new listing page

Whilst I didn't like the new version of the eBay listing page at first, I soon got used to it. I created a number of templates to replace the ones that vanished when the new listing page appeared without warning. The other day I found that my listing page had reverted to the "classic" version and my new templates had been replaced with the original ones. It may be a coincidence, but this happened after I had logged onto my old Auctiva account. Upon logging in Auctiva spontaneously updated all my listings. I have cancelled Auctiva (which i had originally used to provide a scrolling gallery) but so far the new listing page has not reappeared.

How do I change from the old listing page to the new version?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I have the new page for everything but listing from templates, which is still the old 2 page one requiring an edit to activate the autorelists.

Have you tried going through the Seller Hub? That's all I can think of.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply. I looked at the Seller Hub but couldn't find any helpful. I have emailed eBay and hope that they will have a solution.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@michael_cullis wrote:

How do I change from the old listing page to the new version?

Is this what you are looking for:

http://bulksell.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SingleList&sellingMode=AddItem

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

No, that just brings up the classic listing page, not the new one. Thanks anyway.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I contacted eBay re my problem and, while they never replied, they must have done something as the new listing page (and my templates) are back. Problem solved.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Just to correct my last post, eBay did contact me to let me know they had fixed my problem.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply