I Am Unsure What To Do With This Buyer.

Hi All

I could do with some help with this one I have a buyer who purchased 1 Item almost 2 weeks ago, 4 Days later they purchase another item, I send invoice with combined postage and then today 4 days after the sale of the 2nd item they buy another item so I send a combine postage again. Now I cannot open a Non Paying Bidder claim with eBay as the Invoice was only issued today.. I have preferences set for 3 items and have added the buyer to my blocked list today because I have a gut feeling on Sunday they will buy another item. If this happens which I think will can I un-combine the invoice and send 3 Non Paying Bidder Claims to eBay. Will eBay look at these as 3 separate Claims or 1 claim?

Thank You

Crowsman

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Are they BIN items or auctions? Has the buyer contacted you at all?

You can uncombine an invoice at any time. When you open unpaid items they are treated as separate cases for each item.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

The item already sold to the buyer are BIN and Auctions.

Crowsman

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Well if they're waiting for another auction to finish they should have contacted you by now.

Have you sent any messages? If not, I would send a message to say that their parcel is packed and ready for posting.

If they don't respond and still haven't paid in 4 days time I would open Unpaids on all 3 items.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I sent a message after the first one on the 3rd day and they responded that they sent me a message telling me that the wanted to buy more items so I decided to let it ride. I told them that I would let it ride for another week. They tell me they have been buying on eBay for over a decade but the user ID was registered 2011 and the same ID.

Crowsman

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Strange for buy it now items, if it's auction I can understand they might wait for the auction to end. I leave it for a week or two, don't send any more invoices or block them. Uncombine the invoices and ask them to message you when they have done.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Okay so she bought one item, four days later bought another, after telling you she was still shopping and you agreeing to give her a week.  It is now day 8 and she has bought another item.  I would now combine these three, and send her an invoice with a note to say you would like to settle this invoice now and she is free to start working on another one if she would like. 

Cheers,

Penny
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I would just message her, yes she maybe stringing things along as she maybe waiting for pay day but also doesn't want to miss out on your items. Or could be apart of her doing Christmas Shopping. I think if you just communicate with her your concerns I am sure you can work it out. If she doesn't responded after 48 hours then I would preceded with non-payer claim.

However I wouldn't block her because of this until you know for sure as she maybe offended, "thinking she has already made her intentions clear to you, but you have misunderstood them as the customer is always right!" Smiley Happy Sometimes biting our bottom lip is a good thing! Ha Ha! I hope she turns out as good as one of my regulars, that is exactly how they shop on my site, first time I was also concern but now I am use it with them, and they make it worth waiting for. Good Luck!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply