I am so tired of buyers leaving negatives with positive commenst how hard is it to press the positiv

I am so sick of buyers leaving neg feedback with a positive comment how hard is it

to press the green icon for heavens sake if you press the red it asks if you want to

leave a neg wake up byers give us a fair go Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am so tired of buyers leaving negatives with positive commenst how hard is it to press the positiv

Yeah and it is for a whole year too you work your butt off to keep it and someone does that

what can you do Smiley Frustrated

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry what negatives ?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

not me thankfully sellers in general I always check feedback before I buy and just feel for those sellers

who deliver good service but receive a neg with a positive comment

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Yes i know what you mean have seen a few of those, thankfully has not happened to us yet, but yes causes a lot of damage when it should not have.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yeah and it is for a whole year too you work your butt off to keep it and someone does that

what can you do Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Last week I saw a small seller had received 2 negs & a neut from different buyers just for this month, all with comments that basically said how great the seller & transaction was. That was for a total of 8 feedback they had up until then for the month with 4 more items listed. All the previous feedback was positive with only 104 feedbacks for the 12 months.

On the other side of the coin are those buyers with only one brain cell in their head that give negs for something completely out of the sellers control. Like a seller I've bought off a number of times. They got a neg this month saying the buyer had to wait at the counter at BigW for 15 minutes to get their item. FGS how is that the sellers fault!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply