I can see there is no traffic to my store.What will be the reason?

atalso
Community Member

My sales is droped very badly with no reason.How can i improve it?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

You could list more items. Only having 3 items makes it very hard to be seen in the millions of other listings
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

and maybe consider adding a variety of products, so if someone isn't looking for saw blades, they still might find you if they are looking for dooberlackeys or thingamybobs iykwim

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

ucem62
Community Member

I am in the same position do not know what I am doing wrong I do all the photos give accurate descriptions have special deals on & still no sales is it possible for someone to sabotage your store????

Our House Is Like A Circus Only Thing Is You Do Not Have To Pay To Get In.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Citrus Flavoured Toilet Cleaner?

Seriously?

And you're surprised?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I think most people would understand that it was citrus based or citrus perfumed.  Let's all try to be helpful.

Joono
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@ucem62 wrote:

I am in the same position do not know what I am doing wrong I do all the photos give accurate descriptions have special deals on & still no sales is it possible for someone to sabotage your store????

You have excellent feedback as a seller, so the customers that do make a purchase from you are clearly happy with your customer service ,

It does sometimes feel that no matter what you do, you just can't get sales Smiley Sad

However, I do just think the ups and downs are a part of eBay selling and we all need to keep improving our listings and the type and range of products we offer.  There is a lot of competition on eBay and getting a good, consistent turnover can be difficult to achieve.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I agree with you catspjs.  One thing I would have to offer you ucem62 is that the gallery photo is important.  Make it the major seller.  A pure white background and bottles close up.  Just make them as professional looking as possible.

Joono
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

agree with cats and joono

Also - maybe on your listing titles, don't start with the sizes - start with Diamond Blade etc, and have the size later, sizes are not unique and don't fare well in the search engines.

also - you could try linking your store on facebook - that can generate a bit more traffic (Please don't ask mehow to do it - not a clue but someone else is sure to know if you ask the question).

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply