I did not want to automatically re-list my item. How can I rectify this.

tower8a
Community Member

My item automatically re-listed. I did not want it to relist. How can I rectify this please?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: I did not want to automatically re-list my item. How can I rectify this.

A listing will automatically relist 3 times if it doesn't sell. When you list an item you need to untick the box where it says do you want to relist this item if it doesn't sell. This part will show at the end of the listing just before you list it.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

To stop it relisting again, go to the item on your selling page. Click on the dropdown on the right and click on the bottom option "remove automatic relist".

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Just go to the drop down menu and end your listing.

In the future edit your listing after you list it and make certain the automatic re-list is not ticked:

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

A listing will automatically relist 3 times if it doesn't sell. When you list an item you need to untick the box where it says do you want to relist this item if it doesn't sell. This part will show at the end of the listing just before you list it.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

To stop it relisting again, go to the item on your selling page. Click on the dropdown on the right and click on the bottom option "remove automatic relist".

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Just go to the drop down menu and end your listing.

In the future edit your listing after you list it and make certain the automatic re-list is not ticked:

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If you want $380 not a good idea to start the auction at $150, because that might be all that someone bids. You'd be better off changing it to Fixed Price with the Make an Offer option, then you have control over how much it sells for. Don't forget to factor in the high fees.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply