I found my stolen phone sell on ebay

I found my stolen phone sell on ebay and i really want to get it back. What can i do. I have no idea.
I never sell or buy anything from ebay before
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Report the theft to the police, and provide all information to them about the eBay listing. Take screen shots.
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

The screen take place in AUS but i'm not in AUS. What i do now is report the item to ebay.
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member

Cancel the IEMI number immediately so the phone no longer functions. If nothing else that will make it unsaleable.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

@maiatt_53hdze8 wrote:
I found my stolen phone sell on ebay and i really want to get it back. What can i do. I have no idea.
I never sell or buy anything from ebay before

Where is the phone now, Australia or Thailand?  If it is in Thailand then report it to your Thai police.

Where was the phone connected, Australia or Thailand? 

How do you know it is your phone and not one that looks the same?

Where was the phone stolen from?

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Buy it back would be the obvious choice.
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

If you do buy it back as was suggested then you will have the option to request the sellers contact details from eBay.

Then you will know who they are and where they are for a police report.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

hi  but how can you tell its your phone , what is the item number  ,so the members can look at the sellers performance., if your in thailand and the phone is in australia, its not going to be easy , and then you have to prove its yours , good luck ,

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There is something very odd about all this....the OP joined ebay yesterday and has immediately found his stolen phone.  AND has managed to find the boards, not the easiest thing to do now.

There are a lot of questions that need answering by the OP before I am prepard to try and help him.....like where was the phone stolen from and where is it supposed to be according to the listing?

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Hmm! Yes Lindal I see your point. Is there any way to remove the post I made above about the MBG?
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply