Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I have had ebay

multiple 'glitches' at the moment
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I have had ebay

aww, they have their bestest ever techs working on the glitches and it shows, the glitches are breeding in captivity now.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I have had ebay

Wish I had a site to list on Woman Sad

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I have had ebay

The great thing about their glitches are...if they spent a bit of money on hiring just one or two guys/girls to TEST code changes before sending them our way, there'd be maybe one glitch a year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I have had ebay

You are all so ungrateful. Don't you realise that ebay are only trying to help you avoid a raft of dimentia type conditions by keeping your brains constantly stimulated trying to sort out the latest glitch improvement.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I have had ebay

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply