I think we just dodged a bullet

We had a question from a buyer this evening about a product and how quickly we would mail out if she bought.

The answers were in the description but I answered anyway as I usually do when they don't read.

There was just something in the tone of the message that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

So I went and took a look at her feedback left for others.

Over the past 12-months approx 1 in 10 were red dots with all kinds of nit picky complaints with some INR's thrown in.

With replies to the red dots from some of the poor sellers that indicated they had been treated very badly by this buyer.

Well I couldn't copy/paste her ID quickly enuff into my special party lists.

Now I expect we will get a complaint when she is unable to buy, but no further correspondence requied.

Phew!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

saarzi
Community Member

Good. I hope she tries to buy, sees she cant and figures out why. Might give her a wake up call. (might not).

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

You contact ebay with it and if they can see the accounts are from the same member, bazinga.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

saarzi
Community Member

Good. I hope she tries to buy, sees she cant and figures out why. Might give her a wake up call. (might not).

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

comcol
Community Member

You might find she has a way around the 'list' and can stil buy from you.

I have been left 3 utterly false and dishonest feedbacks over the last 3 weeks after having none for 10 years. 

Ebay refuses to do anything even though they know the feedbacks are false.

Ebay refuses to allow me to even respond to the feedbacks!!.

SO much for this being a fair system

One of the buyers has left over 100 negatives to other sellers and apparently they are right and I am wrong.

In case you dont realize yet: Ebay wants ALL sellers gone except for their 1-2 protected sellers in each catagory. 

That is why they allow buyers to defame businesses on here.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Guess what... she has tried to buy.

A very terse message that I tried to buy your item and it says you won't allow me to. Not happy Jan kinda stuff.

So I hope she does not have another ID that she will try a retaliatory purchase from.

As if she does I'm quite sure she will toast us.

I know that retaliatory buying for the purpose of leaving damaging FB is aganst ebay policy but how does one prove this to ebay.

Fingers crossed she goes away and buys something like our item from a Chinese seller.

Although we are the only ones who sell this particular flower style.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

You contact ebay with it and if they can see the accounts are from the same member, bazinga.

image host
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Well it seems we may not have dodged the bullet after all.

She has now created a new buyer ID and bought the item she was after.

And sent a cranky message asking us to unblock her other ID.

So now if she leaves a NEG I'm hoping we can have it removed because she has breached policy by circumventing a block using another ID.

She has even named the other ID in her message from the new ID so its pretty clear what she has done.

Is this kind of FB damage deemed removable?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Or you might have been one of the nine to get a green dot?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

We've heard no more after she bought the item.

It has not been paid and we have a UPI open with 2-days to run until I can close it.

Why would she make all this fuss over an item she so desperately claims to have wanted then create another ID to get around our blocks then never pay for it. Some people have too much time on their hamds.

Back to my special party list now with this one too.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply