I've listed a car to sell via auction 10 hours ago & i still can't see it in a search. It's showing

10 hours ago I listed my 1962 EK holden station wagon special for auction & it still can't be found in search.  It's showing as an active listing in my ebay with time left ticking down 10 hours already.    This is my first attempt at selling on ebay....not happy.....PLEASE HELP me ASAP as I'm running out of time!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I've listed a car to sell via auction 10 hours ago & i still can't see it in a search. It's showing

we've been having a big delay also with new listings. it's been taking up to 12 - 15 hrs to show up..will be there in the morning i'm sure.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

check your listing make sure you have it under the correct catagory as do a basic search ie Holdens station wagon see then or you can just cancel the listing and start again but it should be listed by now, as a fellow holden classic car owner I wish you all the luck!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

can you give us the item number?  I can't see you have any active listings - maybe it will just take time to 'float up' to the top?  Don't panic, no-one bids until right at the end anyway, the last 2 minutes are usually when you see all the action 🙂

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

It's also friday, maintenance day. Hence they may take a little longer to appear.

image host
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

The only EK l can see is a blue and white one 'rolling body' when searching eBay motors..

If you have listed it on the ID you posted with, it isn't active as l can't see any listings against your name.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I can see it.  The blue and white  'curiouskidscan' with cow pattern seat covers.

Listed in collectors cars 1940-1970

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Yep. Can see it now. Comes up as 'new listing'. (It wasn't there before).

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply