If and how to do an invoice on an item I want to end early.

Hi ebay community,

I am so excited to be abe to use this forum. I am new to ebay an am still learing the ropes. I want to thank all you oldies who have been so nice to me and helped me along the way.

I have a customer who wants an item at a discount (Happy to do) and needs it express posted ASAP.

The item still has another three days to go before it auction ends and she needs me to send it before that. 

My question - How and can I end it now, do and invoice with discount and new postage, before it ends ? I hope that made sence 

Sammy

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Someone might have a better idea than this. I would end the auction and relist the item as a buy it now at the agreed item price and with the cost of express post in the listing. Inform the buyer of the item number of the newly listed item and ask them to buy it as soon as possible.

In your my ebay - active listings - to the right of each item is a drop down box Actions - Choose End item

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thank you 🙂
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If there are no bids you can edit the existing listing to increase or otherwise adjust the asking price (and postage to express if necessary) to reflect the terms that you have agreed with the buyer.

Ask them to bid on the auction and you can then end the auction in their favour once their bid is placed.

The link is here http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EndingMyAuction  you just put in the item number, you then get a choice to either cancel existing bids OR sell to the highest bidder.

Saves creating another listing, particularly if you are selling using freebies only.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply