If you can't name & shame, how do i warn sellers about this bad buyer??

To all lovely sellers,

How do I warn you guys about this bad buyers as it is not allowed to name and shame here ??

She bought my item nearly two months ago then just message me last week saying

" Hi there I never receive my item and its been too long now, i want my money back"

Yeah, right... of course you want your money back as you know you can do it !!!!!

The item only sold for $5.99 and i only send as a large letter that cost $1.40 without registered. Her address is like 20 mins drive from my place but i do undestand that the package can be lost even sending in short distance.

BUT.... I have looked through her feedback left for other sellers, this persons have been doing this for years...... she had left 4-5 Negative with the same reason,,," Item never receive and seller refused to refund"".........just think that is only the negative left for the one that not refund her but how many of them that she have been doing and the sellers agreed to refund just to avoid of Negative ...oh well, thats including me ..... i ended up give her a refund of $5.99....Thank gosh its only $5.99 !!! then just put her in my special list ..... even deep in side, I know she will sit there and laugh at me and think.... another stupid sellers have refund me haha.....

For me... its not worth to fight over $5.99 and dealing with this Sh...t.... but just thinking of warning you guys as i dont think she will stop doing this .... who knows...one day she may shopping in your store and doing this again......

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Have a look at this thread and it might give you an idea of the creative use of italics 🙂

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/interesting-to-note-after-a-drought/m-p/1703990#M45...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Have a look at this thread and it might give you an idea of the creative use of italics 🙂

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/interesting-to-note-after-a-drought/m-p/1703990#M45...

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

oh wow.... thanks for letting me know the way to do it..... and thats it brilliant .... I will delete this post and find the way to created the new one like that.... Big big thanks ((;

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

oh no... stupid me,,, i cant find the way to delete this post ));

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@amore_gwapa wrote:

oh wow.... thanks for letting me know the way to do it..... and thats it brilliant .... I will delete this post and find the way to created the new one like that.... Big big thanks ((;

Can you imagine what it would be like if you could name & shame Buyers & Sellers here ? It would be in Melt down mode ! Buyers & Sellers just slagging off at eachother, just because they can. May make for fun reading, but  useless no less.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

@amore_gwapa wrote:

Sadly, only the moderators can delete your posts. It would be useful if you could delete your own. 

Another way to reveal bad buyers is using their username in feedback. If she has left you feedback, you could leave a reply saying something like "<user ID> refunded for item not arrived. Has long history of this"....or whatever fits into the feedback box. Then you can come on here and say something like "go check my latest feedback".

Thankfully, I haven't envountered many rogue buyers. The few that I have, I have cancelled their bids and put them on the BBL before they have a chance to set their teeth into me too. The few that bid at the very last second, I crossed everything hoping for a good outcome. Some of those never even bothered paying, so i was relieved when I could close the case!

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

That is exactly what used to happen when buyers could get neg feedback,. If one side left a neg then the other side left a retaliatory one and so on with follow ups which often ended with buyers who used the same id for selling agreeing to a mutual cancellation so the seller looked a better bet than they really were.

You say that other sellers had ignored ebay policy and left pos feedback with a negative comment, that didn't warn  you to block them so how would you giving them another green dot warn other sellers?

If you post by ungegistered letter post then you need to accept that you will have to refund if the buyer says the item goes missing, in this case they may have gone over the time limit for a dispute but not knowing for sure they are lying I would still take their word for it and refund.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

@amore_gwapa wrote:

Sadly, only the moderators can delete your posts. It would be useful if you could delete your own. 

Another way to reveal bad buyers is using their username in feedback. If she has left you feedback, you could leave a reply saying something like "<user ID> refunded for item not arrived. Has long history of this"....or whatever fits into the feedback box. Then you can come on here and say something like "go check my latest feedback".

Thankfully, I haven't envountered many rogue buyers. The few that I have, I have cancelled their bids and put them on the BBL before they have a chance to set their teeth into me too. The few that bid at the very last second, I crossed everything hoping for a good outcome. Some of those never even bothered paying, so i was relieved when I could close the case!

There was a wonderful, somehat cryptic reply here the other day. ( drinking water related )  Priceless !!!!

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

@amore_gwapa wrote:

She not left me feedback yet...if she is going to,,,, hope its not negative as i refunded her... let see.((; thanks for an idea ((;

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

horizon, post number 2 in this thread.

image host
Message 10 of 16
Latest reply