Improving best match back to normal after Ebay mistake - How?

I had a situation happen in November where I was trying to issue a refund to a buyer but for whatever reason it just wouldn't let me. So I asked Ebay if they could do the refund as I didn't want the buyer to have to wait for it. So Ebay did that for me. Then I noticed some time later tha my Seller Performance had dropped to 'below standard'. Now my listings were absolutely nowhere in the search results. They used to be right at the top of the first page. What happended is that Ebay had recorded that refund as a 'case closed without seller resolution', which tipped my over the limit by the smallest of margins to the below standard level. So after speaking to Ebay they recognised that this was an error and removed the defect. However, my seller performance was still below standard. After weeks of contacting Ebay, they refused to fix this up. So I had to wait until the next evaluation to get it back to above standard.

The problem I'm having though, is that my listings are still appearing very low in search results. I've been trying eveyrthing and anything to improve this but nothing is working. Can anyone suggest any ways to get my listings appearing back near the top? My sales are virtually zero and it's a huge problem to say the least as Ebay is my sole source of income.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0