Is anybody else having any issues with PayPal?

I am unable to log in. I have changed my password still did not work. I contacted them and changed my password again and

still did not work. Then I was advised that PayPal are having issues at the moment. This was not mentioned at the start of the conversation. PayPal could not advise as to when the problem would be sorted out. I am just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

i just logged into mine without any problems.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

I just tried mine, all ok with it at the moment

I hope it sorts out for you asap

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I've been having ongoing problems with Paypal when I use Firefox but it behaves itself when i use Chrome.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Just bought some items ok but couldn't use my CC to pay, only balance or bank. 

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I may have spoken too soon.......ebay just had a tantrum and won't let me sign for several minutes just before 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Paypal Have lots of bugs with there latest update.

Just got of the phone for second time today they say not sure when problem will be fixed as they have to do work around to roll back latest update.

This means sellers affected cannot do refunds or see summary of transactions..

This has been happening for around 4 days!!!

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

For got to mention.

The person I spoke at Paypal  said they are only fixing accounts that ring up and complain because thet don't know who is affected.!!!!!!

so if you log in and see constant spinning ring while trying to load Activity or summary page you need to ring them..

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Thank you everyone for your advice.

I don't know whether it was coincidental but I updated my turbo lister & once I had done that

the Paypal issue sorted itself out.

Thanks once again & I hope this may help anyone else with issues.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@tassaddlery wrote:

For got to mention.

The person I spoke at Paypal  said they are only fixing accounts that ring up and complain because thet don't know who is affected.!!!!!!

so if you log in and see constant spinning ring while trying to load Activity or summary page you need to ring them..

Sometimes, if code has been mucked about with improved, and released without a major company doing any testing for bugs there can be issues for all or some poor suckers trying to use their site until they can narrow it down use us as free code monkeys. It means they release updates faster and often buggy 'cause then they need to pay for less time checking it first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply