Is anyone else experiencing issues with turbo lister crashing when uploading items

Seem to be having a real problem with turbo lister crashing when trying to upload items. Is anyone else experiencing problems

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Is anyone else experiencing issues with turbo lister crashing when uploading items

I don't use terrible lister but eBay has been very glitchy since the meltdown on Friday night.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Do you do regular updates? Have you done a Full Version update? Have you tried uploading items one at a time to see if there is a problem with a particular listing?

If you have tried all those then make sure you back up then uninstal TL. Re download from the link in the site map, create your user account, do a full verison uodate, repopukate from your back up file.

If all is well continue as before making sure you back up and update regularly, I have mine set to update on opening, if it is still crashing go through the above steps again but repopulate from an earlier back up as sometimes a corrupted file in the back up can be the problem

If you are still having the problem email turbodata@ebay.com telling them what probalem you are having and what OS you are using.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply