Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with terapeak?

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any expereice using terapeak? Thinking about trying but not really sure if it's worth it.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You seem to be doing just fine without it, especially with having a store with so few listings. Is your profit margin high enough to justify the cost of using something that will probably not make your profits much higher? Most of what terapeak offers you can find out for yourself with a bit of research. It used to be mentioned on the boards now and again, from memory I don't think many people had anything positive to say about it. If you think it may help then why not try the free 7 day trial.

See what a trendsetter I am?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

You seem to be doing just fine without it, especially with having a store with so few listings. Is your profit margin high enough to justify the cost of using something that will probably not make your profits much higher? Most of what terapeak offers you can find out for yourself with a bit of research. It used to be mentioned on the boards now and again, from memory I don't think many people had anything positive to say about it. If you think it may help then why not try the free 7 day trial.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply