Seller listing page format has changed.

How do I get the old format back?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Listing page format has changed.

go-tazz
Community Member

Don't like seller hub and want to go back to the older style selling page?

First change the Seller Hub to how you want it by clicking on Customise,(below Messages and Comments? at

the top right of the page).

Then drag the sections to where you want them,(I have Selling tools at the top for easy access).

You can also get rid of pages that you don't want on there.

When finished click on the I'm done at the bottom left of the page.

Then when you are in Overview in the Seller Hub you just click on View My eBay Selling,(in Selling tools) and

it will take you back to the old type of selling page,(Mine shows Active selling followed by Sold > Unsold .>

Returns > Announcements > Scheduled > Selling reminders > Saved drafts > Promotional offers.

With Summary at the left followed by Buy > Purchase history > Lists,(eg: Watch & Other lists) > Selling,(which

contains all your selling tools).

Then you have Your money totals and your Shortcuts.

So everything that I want to look at in one easy to view place,(it's so much simpler to use than the going

back and forth options you need to use in Seller Hub),

As View My eBay Selling is in the Seller Hub hopefully it will stay and allow us to use the easy option,(not the

frustrating Seller Hub).good.gif

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks so much. Will try what you suggest.

Just chatted with Ebay customer service and he informed me that the seller listing page format has changed and cannot be reverted to the old one which is strange because I have another ebay account which has the old format when I go to sell an item.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@sweasel19 wrote:

Thanks so much. Will try what you suggest.

Just chatted with Ebay customer service and he informed me that the seller listing page format has changed and cannot be reverted to the old one which is strange because I have another ebay account which has the old format when I go to sell an item.

eBay customer support only quotes what they have been told and whats in front of them,(so they do tend to get

it wrong on a number of occasions).

It looks like they don't know about this work around and hopefully they'll never figure it out as the Seller Hub is

not ideal as it only lets you see one bit at a time,(whereas the work around shows all the different sections),good.gif

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

You forgot "bookmark eBay All Selling and access eBay from there so as to avoid wasting time going through the Seller Hub".

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply