Listings all cancelled, Store officially closing tomorrow

Morning everyone, I am outta here for good, ended all my listings last week and eBay are closing my store tomorrow - tomorrow for them anyway lol - midnight tonight is when it happens - has been lovely sorta meeting all of you - thank you to everyone and anyone that has read & answered any postings from me ๐Ÿ™‚

Just a mention on the side - Seling Manager - did you know you get charged fees for that? Yep, you do - in the message I received from eBay it said 'Your fees for Selling Manager Pro will be refunded for the balance of April and this will show in your monthly invoice'

Will concentrate on my website and Garden Shows/Expo's from this day forward lol - Bye from Sandra  Cat Very Happy Smiley Happy Woman Very Happy

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

There is a third option - synchronize [sic] into Turbolister. They'll happily wait there forever.

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

@naomi15b wrote:

PJ might just be heading off to the UK Ebay and not in a physical way?

As far as I know, PJ does physically go to the UK. I'm onto her scam now......she has Summer 12 months of the year! Very sneaky ๐Ÿ˜›

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

PJ actually runs off to UK to smell the roese each year. Still posts on the forum though like any good junkie

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

Good luck Sandra   Heart

It's tough going on eBay at present, and I'd do the same if I could ....... meantime, I'll just keep slogging along   ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Ah.....Summer 12 months of the year.......

Wonder what the peasants do?       

Oh, yeah, that's us  -  we get cold   

But an English Summer can get bloody cold too    

b    

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

@yeoldecoinco wrote:

So PJ, can I ask, what do you do with your listings whilst having an extended break?

I'm obviously not PJ, but just thought I'd mention with Turbo Lister, you can store listings forever (or until the file is deleted...or corrupted...). There's a few other ways to store listings, I think Ink Frog lets you save them, though that has a subscription fee.

Sandra - good luck with all your future pursuits, I hope you have great success. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

I think they might like your items on Swapmeet.  Costs nothing to try.  A lot of other disgruntled (?) eBayers are testing the waters.  Too much angst here atm.  

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Ciao Sandra, and good luck. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

@yeoldecoinco wrote:

Good luck Sandra, I hope it goes well for you.

A pity, eBay needs good, honourable sellers more than they realise.

What, dw has not been here on your thread to give you a send off yet?

I'm shocked..

That's reserved for members whose only foray to the boards is to announce they are leaving... After I get home from work... Which is not the case in this case and I already knew.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

All the very best of good wishes to you for the future Sandra, hope the website & Garden Shows go well - if nothing else, I'm sure life will be a lot less stressful away from this place.

Take care Heart

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply