My 150 promo listings and 40 free are showing that I used them all and I was unable to use them

I received the invitation only 150 free listings which I accepted, I also had 40 of my monthly free listings to use during this period also. I did get some listings done but 2 days ago it said all were used. There is no way I used 190 in just over a week. Wondering if this happened to any one else? Thanks

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

My 150 promo listings and 40 free are showing that I used them all and I was unable to use them

I notice you've currently got 173 items listed.  Keep in mind that eBay has changed the 100 or 150 free listings to be single quantity items only, so they'll come off your monthly free listings and you'll be charged for any extra multiple-quantity listings beyong tjhat 40.

Or, are you saying you've only listed X number of listings but eBay's data is showing you've listed a lot more?  And those extra items are nowhere to be found under your account?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

All of your listings are in Auction format.  I could be wrong, but I don't think you can use freebies for auctions, they are almost always Buy Now only.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Do the promos tallys at the bottom of your myeBay page show the total used ? 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, it is showing that I have used all 150 promo listing and all of the 40 free monthly listings. It has been showing this since 28th July and I haven't listed anywhere near 190 items since the promo invitation was accepted. I just can't work out what happened.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Yes I had my full 40 monthly items still left when I accepted invitation to get the extra 150 and since 28/7 they have showed at the bottom of my page in promo section as all used. I know I had approx 100 left in total on the 27th July.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@pennyforum14 wrote:

All of your listings are in Auction format.  I could be wrong, but I don't think you can use freebies for auctions, they are almost always Buy Now only.

Yes, you are wrong :). The promotions you can run either auctions or buy it now for non store. I only run auctions and have never had any issues using the free promotions to list.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Already been mentioned on another thread. Happened in June and now July.

150 Free Listings until 31 July 2015 (non-storeโ€‹, single items only)

I noticed that as well on my only account that was offered the 150 listings was going fine until Sat night when my auto relists came out of my remaining 150 Free Listings. Instead of being able to relist 45 items on over various days this week I can now list NONE!!

Another Ebay stuff up they have not learn't since last month.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Maybe just give them a call / request a callback and ask the Customer Support person to explain what's happened.  They will work through it with you and may work out if it's an error on their part or not.  At least it will make them more aware of the problem so it can be avoided in the future.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply