NO SOLD ITEMS DISPLAYING ON ANY EBAY SITE

I put a listing up for buy it now with 2 items available. It is still showing 2 items available and nothing on my sold page. However, I just went into Paypal and saw a payment for one of the items there which was made nearly 24 hours ago via Paypal express and is telling me to send the item.

I am new to selling and would appreciate if someone could let me know if there is something wrong with the link between paypal and ebay. If so, how can I manually show the item as sold so I can print the shipping label? I do not want to get any bad feedback on my second sale.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Is it the green bread knife, by any chance? That listing is showing as one sold on the 28th, with 2 remaining, which suggests that 3 were originally available. If you only have one left, you'll need to revise the listing to reduce the quantity. There should be a link to revise in the dropdown menu next to the listing in My eBay, or in the options listed at the top-left if you click to view the listing in full.

The item sold emails from eBay have been lagging quite a bit lately - I went for about 36 hours without getting a single notification from eBay, then they all came in within the space of a couple of hours (luckily, I was receiving payment notifications, but they can sometimes lag as well, resulting in no notice of a sale or payment, unfortunately).

If you can't see the order in my eBay, double-check that the sold list isn't set to show items for too short a period of time - it can be as little as 24 hours, so anything sold more than 24 hours ago will disappear from the list.

You can also check your selling reminders in eBay - the sections that has things like "I need to post X items" etc, if you click on the link in the "I need to post..." reminder, it should take you to a list of all items currently awaiting postage. Alternatively, if you view the listing for the item that sold, you can also see at the top that it shows some details for the buyer, with a link to view the order details, or "view purchase history" which will take you to a buyer list if there has been more than one, and there should be a link to print a postage label there.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Is it the green bread knife, by any chance? That listing is showing as one sold on the 28th, with 2 remaining, which suggests that 3 were originally available. If you only have one left, you'll need to revise the listing to reduce the quantity. There should be a link to revise in the dropdown menu next to the listing in My eBay, or in the options listed at the top-left if you click to view the listing in full.

The item sold emails from eBay have been lagging quite a bit lately - I went for about 36 hours without getting a single notification from eBay, then they all came in within the space of a couple of hours (luckily, I was receiving payment notifications, but they can sometimes lag as well, resulting in no notice of a sale or payment, unfortunately).

If you can't see the order in my eBay, double-check that the sold list isn't set to show items for too short a period of time - it can be as little as 24 hours, so anything sold more than 24 hours ago will disappear from the list.

You can also check your selling reminders in eBay - the sections that has things like "I need to post X items" etc, if you click on the link in the "I need to post..." reminder, it should take you to a list of all items currently awaiting postage. Alternatively, if you view the listing for the item that sold, you can also see at the top that it shows some details for the buyer, with a link to view the order details, or "view purchase history" which will take you to a buyer list if there has been more than one, and there should be a link to print a postage label there.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply. It was the blue knives, but I have gone and reduced it to 1 available so I don't risk someone trying to buy it. The other options aren't available but at least I know now that there is an issue with ebay so I can be sure to check for sales in paypal daily and will just not have the click and send option for now.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Yes DG we have been getting these same delays too.
Also some the other way around where we get an email notification but we are not seeing the item on our waiting payment or shipping list for sometimes a couple of hours. In one case we had to miss sending a buyer's item in the afternoon mail run because the item wasn't on our list. A but frustrating.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I don't know if this is any help for anyone in 2018, but I was having an issue where I couldn't see my sold listings, only lines across the screen. I figured out that I had somehow canceled my Selling Manager (free) account, and once I went back into My Account -> Subscriptions and opted back into the selling manager that everything was back to normal. Hope this helps someone if they ever have the same problem 🙂

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I have also sold a HO Locomotive DCC a week ago. No record of transaction and no $140,

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Maybe start your own thread about your problem, rather than posting a comment on someone's else's which is well over 8 years old

Are you saying the buyer has not paid at all, or they have paid but you do not 'have' the money?

If the latter 

You would not have the $140, since you are a new seller in eBay's eyes and will be subject to a 30 day hold on the funds from your sales (as you agreed to when listing and ticked you had read and agreed to the terms)

Assuming you completed sign up for, and were verified for Managed Payments before you sold

If not, you will not get the money at all since it has nowhere to go

It says your item sold on April 4th, hardly a week ago 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Please start your own thread on this instead of dragging up one from 2018.

The listing shows sold on 4th April.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

As this thread is 8 years old, it has been locked.

Please start a new thread to discuss any recent issues

Thanks

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply