Need help regarding past sale that item was not collected

Hi I sold a print, buyer didn't pay and I raised a compliant. He then paid. This was in April. I contacted buyer twice with no reply. I re advertised print recently and now he wants the print. I've sold it off on a face book site. So what is limitation on purchases and failure to collect?
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I'm really not sure on the limitations, but what you should really have done was to pull his contact details and phone him, or send one final email saying you want pickup by a certain date or you will refund him less fees (and storage if you want to).

Always finalise a sale before you relist to stop any problems like this in the future.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

assuming you refunded their money and you don't have a history of it, then not much.
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I'm betting you didn't refund and thought you were on a winner.     smiley says no smiley

If that's the case, get ready for a red dot

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

I'm betting you didn't refund and thought you were on a winner.     smiley says no smiley

If that's the case, get ready for a red dot

From April Stalks?????????

true.gif

Hope you had a good weekend !!!!!!

Spoiler
BAAA HA HA....................true.gif

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

april would be more than 60 days for feedback, but if that is the case then the walls will come tumbling down ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

No matter what, there's going to be one unhappy camper out there that's paid for something they haven't got - if the seller hasn't refunded yet.

Don't think I'd want to be in the firing line of that, if it's the print I think it is, that was relisted on eBay at least a couple of times................

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Aw, geez, guys.   I'm tired .         I missed the April bit.

(but I still bet they didn't refund)

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
If you had no intention of sending it to him, why the hell didn't you refund his money the moment he paid? I don't give a rat's how long ago this was, you need to refund his money NOW, and until you do, you're guilty of theft.
Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

@padi.0409.0409 wrote:

No matter what, there's going to be one unhappy camper out there that's paid for something they haven't got - if the seller hasn't refunded yet.

Don't think I'd want to be in the firing line of that, if it's the print I think it is, that was relisted on eBay at least a couple of times................

That's a wee bit stawkerish, padi.   Of all the listings on ebay.  What the???

Spoiler
Get knocked on the head by your own trebuchet?     snickering emoticon
Message 10 of 16
Latest reply