Negative Feedback

/i just got my first neg from someone who ordered an item 3 weeks ago but never recieved it. AFTER leaving the feedback they have now contacted me saying it is missing. Because, you know, I am both a mindreader and responsible for the postal service. So **bleep**... 

Am I defected no matter what now? If I can get her to revise the feedback after I refund will that remove the defect?

I've never had to ask for feedback to be revised before, can someone give me the step by step instructions as this buyer appears to have english as a second language and I want to make sure the instructions I give are clear and accurate, I doubt she is going to do it anyway

Ebay wont remove a feedback for INR if I don't have tracking right? Item was sent as a large letter, so no tracking.

And as I go to look at how this effects my seller status, I see it isn't on the chart yet, but ebay is showing me a new 'not as described' defect, however when I bring up the report it isn't there yet. I'm hoping it's the same lady who just left the neg feedback, and that she just one-starred everything, otherwise I have just lost TRS status. I had my best weekend ever, by far, this past weekend, which was the first one since ebay deckared me a TRS, and now... 

Feeling pretty cruched.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Negative Feedback

I've just looked at the buyers feedback. They have only ever left two feedback, one neutural, one negative, both for item not recieved (the neutural had only been missing for 2 weeks, not 3 like mine, that is... rediculous). Does that help me any?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Negative Feedback

it usually takes a week or so for defects to show on your report page. The only way you are going to get a defect removed is if the buyer says they left it in error.

I had a letter lost in the mail (4 items) so I refunded, the 'cow' left negative feedback and marked low item not as described. I copped 4 defects.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply