No Sales ...

I have recorded no sales since the 25th September. Is anyone else experiencing low sales volume?

Last weekend sales were great this weekend ... dead 😞

Message 1 of 106
Latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

No Sales ...

Anonymous
Not applicable
yep its been terrible...

just for comparison
September 20-25 = 30 sales
September 26-29 = 6 sales

small sample size i know but i have gone from 5 sales a day to a tick over 1 a day

not sure what they have done but somethings changed
Message 2 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

same here one sale last thursday.

but on my other site Q/S ive had 19 sales in 4 days. 

so my listings end here in 24 hours im moving all my items there. no fees no hassles.

ebay is no longer the selling platform as people are sick of the site crashing & monthly changes that effect sellers to a point its no longer worth the effort to sit and list items.

Message 3 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Anonymous
Not applicable
QS really? you are the first person i have heard thats actually doing ok over there

im thinking about it myself
Message 4 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

yes Q/S has suprised me over the past month or so.

ive been selling there for over 5 years with sales approx 50 per year but the last month or so ive hd 19 sales with every sale paid for and hassle free. i only sell one line of prouducts, but cant complain of increase of sales there. 

Message 5 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

And they've been saying QS has no traffic! Many will follow 🙂

Message 6 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Many conspiracy rumours here. Just might be a element of truth in some of them 🙂

Message 7 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

I'm moving there QS as well I've started since 2012.The Autumn and Spring Seller Releases have put me off. Everyone should jump ship.

Message 8 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Many believe that's what they want us (small sellers) to do. Ebay are more interested in high volume sellers with BIG stores. But with the new refund policy coming in soon there are sure to be high volume refunds coming across from Chinese sellers 🙂

Message 9 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

And there is a lot of **bleep** that's made in china hopefully when the dollar crashes it may create some much needed manufacturing jobs in Australia

Message 10 of 106
Latest reply