No Sales ...

I have recorded no sales since the 25th September. Is anyone else experiencing low sales volume?

Last weekend sales were great this weekend ... dead 😞

Message 1 of 106
Latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

No Sales ...

@ms_aussie wrote:

And they've been saying QS has no traffic! Many will follow 🙂

We just need to convince the buyers to follow!

Message 11 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Perhaps they will when they see all the 'stores for rent' notices  🙂

Message 12 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Yes. It is the 'bleep' from China that I was referring to. With the new policies in place come November, and the heightened protection for buyers, perhaps buyers on this side of the world may not be so eager to keep the 'bleep' but will choose the money back option. Can't wait to see the circus ... just quietly 🙂

Message 13 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

no sales here either...but qs has been so quiet I'd forgotten I had items listed....if I were to sell anywhere else I'd suggest gumtree first.

Message 14 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

We have had a few of our items listed on QS for 3-months now and not a single sale.

Plenty of views but no conversions.

Prices are reduced for the same item here on our ebay store.

Message 15 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

we seem to be doing pretty good compared to most..only small sales but we have been averaging approx 100-150 a month for several months..we actually had to shut down till the 12/oct to deal with a family crisis but have had numerous msgs from customers saying they were looking forward to our return.

looking forward to getting back into it.

Message 16 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Ebay also own Guntree 😞

Message 17 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

@Anonymous wrote:
yep its been terrible...

just for comparison
September 20-25 = 30 sales
September 26-29 = 6 sales

small sample size i know but i have gone from 5 sales a day to a tick over 1 a day

not sure what they have done but somethings changed

I sometimes wonder if school holidays have anything to do with it - people away/holiday mode, spending time/money on other things? It is Vic school hols at the moment, not sure about other States...

Message 18 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

yeh thought they owned Gtree.  but you don't pay to list only to edit after 24 hrs or 12.

its a little more hit and miss though.

yes definaly school hols has something to do with it, people being away or busy looking after kids.  but it was real slow even before then.

Message 19 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

I have listings on QS myself and out of the blue tonight I finally get an enquiry ... maybe the tides are turning which would be good however I still find QS to be an affordable solution opposed to setting up a webpage including shopcart and paying domain fees, just means I have drive traffic to my store but that would be the same with having my own website so I find it an easy solution

Message 20 of 106
Latest reply