No Sales ...

I have recorded no sales since the 25th September. Is anyone else experiencing low sales volume?

Last weekend sales were great this weekend ... dead 😞

Message 1 of 106
Latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

No Sales ...

Thanks for your information.Smiley Happy

I am currently trying to sell off some ffurniture, have tried gumtree with some success and will give this quick sales a go as well.

To be honest, all the fees on ebay are a turn off.

Message 21 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

HELLO - IS ANYBODY OUT THERE ???  Absolutely dead here. No sales, No questions for the last 24 hours. Unheard of  !!!

Message 22 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

I've had 3 bids on 3 different items today. That's unusual for me on a weekday. Most of mine come on Friday or Sunday night.

Message 23 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Just Curios - what is QS?

Message 24 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

EXACTLY MY COMMENTS... HAVE TO SEND AN EMAIL TO MYSELF TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS WORKING OK. !!!

NO QUESTIONS FROM BUYERS,

NO REPLIES TO MOST OF MY COMMUNICATIONS WITH BUYERS 

AND

NO SALES !!

After a good lot of sales of my Family Crests for Father's Day in late August up until beginning of September, sales have dwindled and drawn to a screeching halt.

Now it's time to pay the invoice for the good times with the pittance I have sold since.Smiley Sad 

(I know, tell me I should be more organised... lol)

Message 25 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mistylakes1 wrote:

Just Curios - what is QS?

Quicksales

Message 26 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

I've just had a look over there, signed up and tried a listing.

How do you see the Item Description? Or are buyers supposed to buy purely on title and pic?

Message 27 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Never mind. I've worked it out. Adblock Plus blocks the Description area and the Postage and Returns etc info.  😮

Message 28 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Aha! Is that were the description is? Hidden by Adblock.

l looked over there to see if it was worth starting my store up again but for the life of me, l couldn't see any descriptions.

Will go look again with Adblock turned off.

Message 29 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Yes  🙂  Pretty dumb isn't it. Especially if they're hoping to get eBay buyers over there having a look. With the amount of ads on eBay I guess most buyers are using an adblock. You would think that site would be doing some advertising at the moment.

Message 30 of 106
Latest reply